Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

I learned a new word. I never knew they were called a rabona. How that has escaped me I don't know. #EveryDayIsASchoolDay.

I think the guy could cope with the speed and physicality of the Premier League.. Yes he gets so much time on the ball at Feyenoord but he does look like he only takes that much longer because he can, a guy with his ability can do the same thing faster if he needs to.

Re the Incognitoavfc twitter above, 'exert effort you shall be rewarded' is a Moroccan proverb, so Google tells me. Confirms he is talking about El-Ahmadi.

So the guy reads villatalk as well then?

It's someone at the club imo, being told to be an 'official' leak. The Twitter account arose at the exact same time that this account, INCOGNITO registered for here. I would not be surprised if H&V, and Vital too, has a similar user signed up who has decided that Twitter does the job more easily. I bet the club has realised theres theres a desire for this kind of rumour monging and that it can also influence the media to maintain a decent positive message in the papers and on the forums, so told someone in the office to get on the forums and twitter.

He's not posting enough to be your usual bullshitter/someone who's heard a little snippet time to time, and a number of his tweets have a tone of someone being 'on message'.

Re the Incognitoavfc twitter above, 'exert effort you shall be rewarded' is a Moroccan proverb, so Google tells me. Confirms he is talking about El-Ahmadi.

Nice sleuthing, detective :winkold:

I'm being genuine by the way, well done.

I learned a new word. I never knew they were called a rabona. How that has escaped me I don't know. #EveryDayIsASchoolDay.

On a similar note, I only learned last week that that drill where you stand in a circle and pass it around, with 1 guy in the middle trying to intercept the ball is called a "rondo"

On a similar note, I only learned last week that that drill where you stand in a circle and pass it around, with 1 guy in the middle trying to intercept the ball is called a "rondo"

I thought it was called 'piggy in the middle'

lol.

Excited by this! Hopefully get it done and dusted ASAP, good to see PL has targets lined up already and work is well under way for reshaping the squad. Absolutely love transfer season, especially knowing we're going to be very active.

Â