Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

€5m for a 27 year-old from the Dutch league in his last year of his contract just isn't going to happen though, is it?

Also, El-Ahmadi is pretty good going forward too, so he can be used as a more attacking option if need be.

5 million Euro's is a very realistic fee for someone with his qualities. Here is the ranking of the footballer of the year in the Eredivisie last season.

feyenoord7mei201216.png

I also disagree with you that he is good going forward and that he can be played in a attacking role. The first thing that Lambert needs to do when El Ahmadi arrives is ban him from shooting at goal. He is one of the worst players I've ever seen when shooting at goal.

Cheers Feyenoord.

That makes interesting reading. I am sure people would be doing cartwheels if we signed De Jong, Anita, Narsingh (who I rate), Douglas etc.

Very interesting to see that he was voted above them for the last season. If it comes off sounds like a good deal for the money.

I hadnt heard of him before he speculation but quite optimistic about him considering the players he was rated above last season

Wonder where Holman was on this list ?

what would surprise me and impress me most on this dea\l would be the pure randomness. is no weeks and weeks of endless press speculation like the NRC or Milner deal for example and its just player identified under the radar and bid made

If he is to replace Makoun, i.e. Lambert doesn't see anything in Makoun either, I think it'll be time to give up on Jean Deux.

That'll be 4 managers who haven't seenMakoun fit to be a regular starter for us. Time to call it a day.

what would surprise me and impress me most on this dea\l would be the pure randomness. is no weeks and weeks of endless press speculation like the NRC or Milner deal for example and its just player identified under the radar and bid made
Makes you wonder who else we might be going in for doesn't it? Hopefully a quality centre-back!

This Signing excites, i don't have a clue about him and to be honest i've never even heard of him before but being the 7th best player in the eredivisie last season can't be bad.

Considering Holman's not even in The top 25 and in Mcleish's words is “one eck of a player" states this Morrocan could be decent.

This Signing excites, i don't have a clue about him and to be honest i've never even heard of him before but being the 7th best player in the eredivisie last season can't be bad.

Considering Holman's not even in The top 25 and in Mcleish's words is “one eck of a player" states this Morrocan could be decent.

He's a guy that against Ajax took the ball in the middle of the pitch dinked past one and just like Ronaldinho would have done completed a rabona lofted pass that would have set the winger on towards goal had they not been offside. The guy is full of skill and possibly has the strength to make it in this league, if he makes it we may have a CM that is on the same wavelength as players like Ireland and Makoun.

Although

--------Ahmadi--Makoun

Nzogbia----Ireland-----Barnetta

--------------Bent

Looks nice.

Looks bloody awsome :nod:

Based on last seasons form of the 4 i do know, and the fact Ive never heard of 2 of them - It looks bloody awful.

Although

--------Ahmadi--Makoun

--------------Bent

Looks nice.

Based on last seasons form of the 4 i do know, and the fact Ive never heard of 2 of them - It looks bloody awful.

given your comments over the past few months i dont think anyone will be too concerned with your opinion tom

Although

--------Ahmadi--Makoun

--------------Bent

Looks nice.

Oh well if you've never heard of them lets cancel everything lol...

Although

--------Ahmadi--Makoun

--------------Bent

Looks nice.

Ahmadi - Haven't seen much of him but he looks like a good player. You can't discount him becuase you've never heard of him. Likewise with Barnetta.

N'Zogbia was poor last but was also poorly managed. Let's see what he can do under a better manager. Ireland was one of our best players last season (not saying much) and could perform very well under a better manager in a team geared towards attacking. Bent as we both know is a top striker and will flourish when used properly.

Makoun didn't really get much of a chance.

€5m for a 27 year-old from the Dutch league in his last year of his contract just isn't going to happen though, is it?

Also, El-Ahmadi is pretty good going forward too, so he can be used as a more attacking option if need be.

5 million Euro's is a very realistic fee for someone with his qualities. Here is the ranking of the footballer of the year in the Eredivisie last season.

I also disagree with you that he is good going forward and that he can be played in a attacking role. The first thing that Lambert needs to do when El Ahmadi arrives is ban him from shooting at goal. He is one of the worst players I've ever seen when shooting at goal.

I agree with him being bad at shooting, but his positioning and off the ball movement is good enough. That said I'd rather we get a proper attacking midfielder as cover for Ireland.

Â