Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

He is nothing like Delph, only similarity is their both bald. He is a an engine in the middle of the park, I have seen a reference to him being like Inler from Napoli which is, to break up play and play it, pressure high up. However Inler has extra qualities hence his price tag would be well over 10 million.

Probably jumping the gun a bit but I noticed this lad is of Moroccan descent. If so does he, or does he have the potential to represent his national side? If so what are the chances of losing him for the African Cup of Nations?

I know the lad's not even signed yet but just looking at all permutations.

He does play for Morocco and we would lose him for the African Cup of Nations.

It's a good point. But you'd hope we could cover that.

Watching 7500 to holte's video scouting reporthere this guy looks very accomplished. I know youtube isn't a place to judge a player but over 3 games his touch is assured, his positional sense is great and his passing looks top notch. Sign him up.

Looks like he can take a man on as well. If you watch the video v Heracles he almost scores a goal of the season contender.

I've never seen the guy play but based on the highlight videos of him (not always reliable, I know) he looks like he wants to keep the ball on the deck and play one-twos, along with having a good engine. For £2million looks like a no brainer!

Definitely looks an interesting player.

Really like the fact that he is always moving to find space and his control looks excellent as well. Two of the biggest assets needed for a midfielder.

I think he would need to bulk up a bit for the Prem. But that is no issue, one of the easiest things a club can add to a player. You can see how Herd has been on the weights looking a very different shape these days.

http://www.rijnmond.nl/sport/26-06-2012/el-ahmadi-premier-league-een-droom

Karim El Ahmadi mentions the opportunity to Aston Villa in the Premier League to reach a dream. "This is a dream for any player, I hope it continues," said the midfielder to RTV Rijnmond.

The Feyenoord is currently in England with Aston Villa to negotiate. El Ahmadi has been given a tour and spoke with manager Paul Lambert. "It is now waiting for the clubs come out," said El Ahmadi from England.

According to the midfielder was a difficult choice to leave Feyenoord. "I was about to sign this and then came over. I'm 27, that's an age when you still looking for a new challenge. For me, the Premier League the best league in the world. I do not need long to think. "

El Ahmadi is confident of a good outcome of the negotiations. "It's all here top. If the clubs come out, it may be around for me. "

http://www.rijnmond.nl/sport/26-06-2012/el-ahmadi-premier-league-een-droom

Karim El Ahmadi mentions the opportunity to Aston Villa in the Premier League to reach a dream. "This is a dream for any player, I hope it continues," said the midfielder to RTV Rijnmond.

The Feyenoord is currently in England with Aston Villa to negotiate. El Ahmadi has been given a tour and spoke with manager Paul Lambert. "It is now waiting for the clubs come out," said El Ahmadi from England.

According to the midfielder was a difficult choice to leave Feyenoord. "I was about to sign this and then came over. I'm 27, that's an age when you still looking for a new challenge. For me, the Premier League the best league in the world. I do not need long to think. "

El Ahmadi is confident of a good outcome of the negotiations. "It's all here top. If the clubs come out, it may be around for me. "

Some of that makes no sense but it's all good haha!

Â