Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

http://www.rijnmond.nl/sport/26-06-2012/el-ahmadi-premier-league-een-droom

Karim El Ahmadi mentions the opportunity to Aston Villa in the Premier League to reach a dream. "This is a dream for any player, I hope it continues," said the midfielder to RTV Rijnmond.

The Feyenoord is currently in England with Aston Villa to negotiate. El Ahmadi has been given a tour and spoke with manager Paul Lambert. "It is now waiting for the clubs come out," said El Ahmadi from England.

According to the midfielder was a difficult choice to leave Feyenoord. "I was about to sign this and then came over. I'm 27, that's an age when you still looking for a new challenge. For me, the Premier League the best league in the world. I do not need long to think. "

El Ahmadi is confident of a good outcome of the negotiations. "It's all here top. If the clubs come out, it may be around for me. "

All looking nailed on. Very good signing by all accounts and completely out of the blue. So much for Lambert being MON Mark II. A foreign international midfielder playing in a foreign league for a bargain price. Unheard of here at the Villa.

• Like 1

All looking nailed on. Very good signing by all accounts and completely out of the blue. So much for Lambert being MON Mark II. A foreign international midfielder playing in a foreign league for a bargain price. Unheard of here at the Villa.

Salifou? Makoun?

Looks very positive this one. I was eager, as we all were, to see exactly what Lambert would be doing transfer wise, and if this is an indication of things to come, then I don't think we'll be disappointed. Very or not this player, and these types of players, will settle in the country, and to the way we/the premier league plays is another matter - this is a good start.

And for those worried about him going away for the African Cup of Nations, Morocco havent qualified yet. They're in the rather curious position of waiting for the result of the final prelim game between Egypt and CAR to see if they're in the 'good' or 'bad' pot for the final qualifying round.

our last 2 morrocans didnt fair too well here despite both being good players

good luck to him, we need at least 4 midfielders this summer petrov wont be playing again and we need senior players as well as the youngsters

getting in ball players and changing the loser mentality which was spread so successfully by the last manager is a big challenge

things are looking up

If he was born in Morocco he would speak French wouldn't he? Would be good for JIIM to have another French speaker at the club along with Zoggy.

If he was born in Morocco he would speak French wouldn't he? Would be good for JIIM to have another French speaker at the club along with Zoggy.

Born in Holland, but the fact he's played 10 games for them suggests he should have some bit of francais.

Although

--------Ahmadi--Makoun

Nzogbia----Ireland-----Barnetta

--------------Bent

Looks nice.

Like this, although I am not that familiar with Barnetta?

And good back up front 6 which would give us options/cover.

-------- Herd --- Delph ---------

Albie ---- Gardner ---- Holman

------------ Gab -----------------

With Weiman and Carruthers coming in to contention as well as additional options.

Don't really see a space for Barry Bannan though? And I would be looking to offload the Fonz as well.

Some of that makes no sense but it's all good haha!

Lost in translation I guess SikhInTrinity. These translations are not free for no reason they are free because they are not very good. I also got:

'This is a dream for each player, I hope that it continues". '

"It is now wait till the clubs from it come'. '

I stood to draw came on the point by and then this past. I am 27, that am an age on which you yet a new challenge seek. For me is the prime Minister League the best competition in the world. I needed not to think after that long about".

'It is top here all. If the clubs eruitkomen, the furrow can be me so round".

That's all Dutch to me and he seems he may be a bit of a Cantonna when it comes to press quotes. :lol: But, I guess it may be something along the lines of: It is a dream to play in the PL which is the best league in the world, it is time for me at 27 to seek a new challenge and I am up for it so it is now up to the clubs to agree a deal.

Â