Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

I learned a new word. I never knew they were called a rabona. How that has escaped me I don't know. #EveryDayIsASchoolDay.

On a similar note, I only learned last week that that drill where you stand in a circle and pass it around, with 1 guy in the middle trying to intercept the ball is called a "rondo"

I thought it was called 'piggy in the middle'

lol.

#

It's called 'squares' when there's four people with one in the middle.

I learned a new word. I never knew they were called a rabona. How that has escaped me I don't know. #EveryDayIsASchoolDay.

On a similar note, I only learned last week that that drill where you stand in a circle and pass it around, with 1 guy in the middle trying to intercept the ball is called a "rondo"

I thought it was called 'piggy in the middle'

lol.

#

It's called 'squares' when there's four people with one in the middle.

Or, Octahedron if and when there is 8 or more of you.....with one in the middle......

I had never heard of him until very recently but if lambert rates him thats good enough for me

This goes for me as well.

Also pleasing to see that Lambert appears to be widening his search for players.

I wonder did he give those quotes from the gates of Bodymoor in his Range Rover?

He used a megaphone from the roof of the training centre I believe. #LambertOut He hasn't even signed a defender yet! And if he does well he'll be off !! #IsHeGoneYet?

€5m for a 27 year-old from the Dutch league in his last year of his contract just isn't going to happen though, is it?

Also, El-Ahmadi is pretty good going forward too, so he can be used as a more attacking option if need be.

5 million Euro's is a very realistic fee for someone with his qualities. Here is the ranking of the footballer of the year in the Eredivisie last season.

feyenoord7mei201216.png

I also disagree with you that he is good going forward and that he can be played in a attacking role. The first thing that Lambert needs to do when El Ahmadi arrives is ban him from shooting at goal. He is one of the worst players I've ever seen when shooting at goal.

€5m for a 27 year-old from the Dutch league in his last year of his contract just isn't going to happen though, is it?

Also, El-Ahmadi is pretty good going forward too, so he can be used as a more attacking option if need be.

5 million Euro's is a very realistic fee for someone with his qualities. Here is the ranking of the footballer of the year in the Eredivisie last season.

feyenoord7mei201216.png

I also disagree with you that he is good going forward and that he can be played in a attacking role. The first thing that Lambert needs to do when El Ahmadi arrives is ban him from shooting at goal. He is one of the worst players I've ever seen when shooting at goal.

Cheers Feyenoord.

That makes interesting reading. I am sure people would be doing cartwheels if we signed De Jong, Anita, Narsingh (who I rate), Douglas etc.

Very interesting to see that he was voted above them for the last season. If it comes off sounds like a good deal for the money.

mat kendrick article says this could put jean makouns future in doubt, with villa willing to listen to offers. damn you

He also said his back was turned for 5 mins whilst baby sitting and heard this news. Could be filling space with the Makoun link - speculation

I don't think they would be as Makoun isn't somebody with timing to nick the ball in the manner Ahmadi seems to, they could play in the same midfield IMO with Ireland just in front of them, would be pretty formidable if you ask me.

mat kendrick article says this could put jean makouns future in doubt, with villa willing to listen to offers. damn you

He also said his back was turned for 5 mins whilst baby sitting and heard this news. Could be filling space with the Makoun link - speculation

he has now deleted the Makoun tweet

He hasn't deleted anything.

Matkendrick has just pm'd me and said regards Makoun Adam maybe i should of said presumably, surely stick to follow I’m sure

Â