Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

His pressing is what kept us going in the first half. Every time a ball was coming out of the air or was travelling to a Norwich player, he made sure he was there to try and win it, which is what he actually did most of the time.

Best performance for us so far but I think it'll go under the radar due to Benteke's goals.

• Like 1

For me gets a lot of unfair stick, I think I'm his only fan. He is an unfashionable grafter, but can also step up like today.

My mates hate him but acknowledge that when he plays we tend to win.

On a side note, anyone else's notice hoolahans subdued celebration??

It's helped him that Westwood also played well in both this and the Newcastle game. In fact I think both have responded well to the form of the other.

If anything it's making Delph look like our weakest midfielder at the moment.

Good for KEA, he takes way too much flack on here.

He possibly does take too much flack (the 3rd goal will be praised for Delph's run for example, but KEA rescued Delph running into a dead end yet again) but he's not got a specific strength.  I don't know what his best attribute is - apart from first time passing maybe as alluded to earlier - and he's slow to track back once the ball has been lost.

StanBalaban does make a valid point, though.  Apparently that's the first time we've started 2 games in a row with the same starting eleven since November?  Unreal.

It's helped him that Westwood also played well in both this and the Newcastle game. In fact I think both have responded well to the form of the other.

If anything it's making Delph look like our weakest midfielder at the moment.

Good for KEA, he takes way too much flack on here.

I guess it makes sense. As a unit we are decent, but in terms of individual players standing out it often doesn't happen, I guess because many of our players rely on one another in order to perform well.

For me he was my man of the match, I know tekkers will get the credit, but KEA did all the nasty work in midfield today, his closing down, interceptions and tenacity stopped Norwich from gaining momentum, hope he keeps this up

He also maintained his presence in the game throughout which was good to see. He usually burns out by H/T.

This. One of my issues with him is that he'll have a storming first half then completely fade. But he was great for 90 today. Keep it up.

• Like 1

Â