Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

did wonder if he would try and move out to dubai but its a provincial airport so he would have to do everything via istanbul, its easier to get to dubai from brum, cant see him moving his family out there, 750k people, he might live like a king out there and enjoy it but i think more likely its going to be a massive culture shock, more so than vass moving to ankara

i know a lot of people will revel in his failure but its a move destined to end in failure IMO think the off field stuff living there means he wont have a chance

would have thought he could have got himself a move to the MLS as a non designated player only earning a couple of grand a week but living a better life

• 4 weeks later...

So has he officially retired? 

He's only 31 should be looking for a final contract. 

I predict pictures surfacing soon of him shambling around like a cross between Maradonna and Brazilian Ronaldo before declaring bankruptcy inside 5 years. 

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

So has he officially retired? 

He's only 31 should be looking for a final contract. 

I predict pictures surfacing soon of him shambling around like a cross between Maradonna and Brazilian Ronaldo before declaring bankruptcy inside 5 years. 

I think do a gym / fitness venture in dubai (loooool) and end up like tony daley

I think all the years we had him ........was gradual decline.

He was the sleep walker who lead us to lowering our standards.

Pace is a wonderful attribute, but a football brain is an even bigger one, sadly he didn't have both.

When the pace dried up, there was literally nothing left and we took, what seemed like eternity, to come to terms with that.

I have no idea, where the 5 year contract came from , it was tantamount to industrial sabotage on the club.....probably one of the worst decisions ever made.

• 2 weeks later...
Â