Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

Wasn't their talk of him going to Turkey a while back?

Surprised he hasn't got to MLS tbh. Bradley Wright Phillips scores 20 a season so can imagine Gabby having some fun and actually scoring some goals. Ridgewell was one of the "star" defenders in that league after all.

4 hours ago, turvontour said:

What does Gabby do now?

poses on Instagram in dubai and miami promoting his 6 figures clothing label

i bet he didnt have a clue...

said before i wouldnt be surprised if he gets involved in some sort of fitness thing for rich people in dubai

11 hours ago, Czechlad said:

32 without a club. It's kind of surprising that not one championship took a chance on him or even offered him a trial. 

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

He said he couldn't play for another English club 😂

I read that he said he didn't want to play against Villa.

Bit like JT turning down all the PL clubs when he signed for us last season as he didn't want to play against Chelsea.

Fair enough I suppose.

3 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I read that he said he didn't want to play against Villa.

Bit like JT turning down all the PL clubs when he signed for us last season as he didn't want to play against Chelsea.

Fair enough I suppose.

Just a soundbite to make himself look good. Simple truth is he didn't want to admit.

"I can't be arsed training to compete at football league standard, but if some mad club abroad where I can take the piss and get away with it wants to offer me a contract I will take it."

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Just a soundbite to make himself look good. Simple truth is he didn't want to admit.

"I can't be arsed training to compete at football league standard, but if some mad club abroad where I can take the piss and get away with it wants to offer me a contract I will take it."

Yeah I would also go along with that being behind his smoke screen.

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I'm a little surprised he hasn't pissed off to Dubai or Qatar to grab many more easy millions. He's no stranger to the former and they'll take anyone over there and throw tax free megamoney at them.

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I smile everytime I see his name pop up in "Other football".

I wonder in which way he sees himself as a "goat", has he started mountain climbing?

He's exceptionally dim. The world sees a donkey, he sees a goat.

• 4 weeks later...

As a reference, the website you can pay him to say stuff has other footballers on there.

Jermaine Pennant is $250

Avram Grant is $1000

So Gabby still at the top of his game even in that field.

Â