Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

1 hour ago, TRO said:

He has no effect on a game anymore.

Its an if but I think if he was fit he would have had an impact. He made a good start to the season and had a good pre-season so he might have offered something over Hogan, Davis or Grabban

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

It’s nice that the thread still exists though, just so @Dave J has somewhere to post ;) 

I know - I couldn't believe my luck - I am slightly worried however that you are becoming obsessed with my " obsession " it's not healthy for you 

On 13/05/2012 at 18:29, R.Bear said:

5 in 11 to start the season.

5 in 33 to finish the season.

Last Premier League goal? 5th November.

The worst run of form in his career. His career is baring striking similarities to how Vassell's went. Every season we would say "this season he will get 15-20 goals" and it never came and it isn't coming for Gabby either. The stats are upsetting, the performances have been frightening. I imagine a lot of you, like me, see him as your favourite player in the squad which makes it all the more distressing seeing him play like this.

How about this for another statistic...

In his last 68 Premier League games he has scored 10 goals :(

What next for our Gabs?

The first post in this thread.

Nobody replied to the question with "another 6 years on the payroll".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Zatman said:

and they wont take Micah

Good Luck to Gabby be strange see him in another team jersey

It might be were I in the habit of watching Third Division Turkish "football". Maybe he'll even score a goal there. But probably not.

One thing's for sure, Bruce will be seriously jealous. Some of the best kebabs in the world and every night, too. Give it three months and his primary job will be standing next to the post on set plays to make the goal six feet narrower.

Â