Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

On 27/04/2018 at 05:58, TRO said:

We will have to disagree on this one Mark.....You clearly value his talent much higher than me.

just a few stats to ponder:

• The last 3 seasons he has scored 1 goal per season making 38 appearances in total.
  • The last 5 seasons he has scored 13 goals for us in total
  • In 13 seasons he has been a first team player he has scored in excess of 10 goals in 5 seasons only.
  • In his career for us he has averaged 1 goal every 4.5 games
  • In the last 5 seasons he has averaged 21 games per season.

The club has paid him handsomely elevating him above millionaire status.......anything they do for him, is showing class IMO.....because quite frankly they have done their bit already.

If you think he has done his bit, then that is your prerogative.

i would just add, that in the relegation year he was captain of the "we don't give a shit" club.  When he was supposed to be captain of Aston Villa.  THAT is what's unforgivable in my book.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

Can we move this thread to other football yet?

There’s a chance the whole forum could be moved to other football, (slim I know (hope) but the way ppl are reacting etc), but back ott I agree, unless confirmed otherwise (insert bye bye emoji here)

If that happens then please arrange for me to be taken in to care for my mental health, I think that would be the end for my sanity! 

Edited by NeilS
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

They are trying to murder our own @Dave J aren't they?

Maybe he's coming back to show our kids how to control a football -  drop a shoulder then go the other way, make intelligent runs off the ball - hold the ball up and bring others into play and how to score goals - oh sorry - you said Gabby !

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Dave J said:

Maybe he's coming back to show our kids how to control a football -  drop a shoulder then go the other way, make intelligent runs off the ball - hold the ball up and bring others into play and how to score goals - oh sorry - you said Gabby !

Dave, we don't agree on much, but this ..........YES.

On 07/06/2018 at 18:47, srsmithusa said:

i would just add, that in the relegation year he was captain of the "we don't give a shit" club.  When he was supposed to be captain of Aston Villa.  THAT is what's unforgivable in my book.

No the whole *****ing lot is unforgivable in my book.

Â