Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

32 minutes ago, TRO said:

Dave, we don't agree on much, but this ..........YES.

Actually TRO - we are not too far apart in most subjects - I know that we have followed Villa for roughly the same amount of time and as such feel the same disappoint and will never accept anything other than than the best for/from Aston Villa 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dave J said:

Actually TRO - we are not too far apart in most subjects - I know that we have followed Villa for roughly the same amount of time and as such feel the same disappoint and will never accept anything other than than the best for/from Aston Villa 

Dave

I have never been a Villa Fan that expects a lot, I am grateful that I chose Villa when I could have chose Blues, been born in Small heath ( not my fault folks, easy)....but for crying out loud, we have made some horrendous decisions in the last 10 years....they have crucified us.

I think, we all need to go back to basics....The club and us in our expectations and allow the people who need to do the job to do it.

However

If I see players shying out of tackles or consistenly losing out on aerial challenges in innocuous parts of the pitch or fannying about in their own half with the ball. instead of showing inititaive.....I am going to directly complain to the manager, whoever he is and make ****ing sure he gets it right.

Its all out in the open now......The ****ing lot.

This is surely diversion tactics lmao.

The Club know how easily wound up and dramatic we are so all they had to do was plant a bollox story to distract us from everything else knowing we would bite. ?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Villa going bust and Villa Park to be demolished for housing is more likely than Gabby making  a comeback with us. 

So quite a good chance then! I would prefer a more remote chance ?

45 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

I don't expect him to get a new contract not even a 12 month deal. But, is there a likelihood that he'll get a testimonial?

Hopefully the fact he doesn't get one after been here for over 10 years will make him realise what a waste of space he became and how he threw away a great career, but it's gabby so he probably won't care. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

???

James Nursey seems to be wallowing in our misfortune. Heard him interviewed the other day about our crisis on Talksport I think it may have been and he appeared to be fighting back the laughter. Perhaps Gabby will offer to play for us next season for nothing? He will be unlikely to be playing anywhere else and it might be a way of him trying to do something to recompense us for the salary he was paid for the last couple of seasons.How about it Gabby?

13 hours ago, Mantis said:

Unless he's willing to come back for an extremely low wage, this has literally 0% of happening.

Its like paying 50p for a very cheap haircut ....and the barber just runs the electric shaver over you head.

The guy can't play.....so any wage is too much.

Â