Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

There aren't many who lack the basic skills a footballer should posses like controlling a football though. Let's take away the 2 games a season he is decent in shall we and imagine having even a half decent skillfull player with a little less pace in the team, on gabbys current wage. Do you think we'd score less? Would we concede less? Have a think

• Like 1

Time for Gabby to go. I love his passion but that shouldn't guarantee you a place in the team.

He was awful today. Only thing I remember him doing was slipping over for just before the equaliser.

Edited by benireduk
  • Like 1

He's never had much ability, he's too one dimensional, we'd benefit much more from having someone with technique and delivery playing in his position. He's certainly not worth what he's on so on that basis we should show him the door in the summer.

Gabby and Weimann just havn't been good enough. Shame we havn't really got anyone better to replace them.

We probably need to look at 8m outlay to replace both with better quality. Then we will be looking at spending 50k each in wages.

More chance I'll get to see Amy Adams riding me.

Another crap performance and gave the ball away for United's first and second goal.  Liverpool was the last game where I can remember him doing what he is paid so well to do and that was 10 games ago.  To many shit performances and doesn't look bothered most of the time.  

• Like 1

Remember he started the season on fire.... What happened?

Finished last season on fire as well!! he does it every season has around 5/10 games that are good then rest he is half bothered and strolls around offering nothing that people know he is capable of.

Â