Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

Think his time at Villa is coming to an end for me. He just offers nothing and for what he is being paid he should be contributing way more than he is.

I just think back to when he was coming through the youth setup, and then emerging into the team. What a player he looked then.....and what the **** happened? He's scored no more than about 5 goals each season for the past 4 years, he's not as quick as he used to be either.

He's been dining out on the fact he's a local boy for way too long.

• Like 1

Gabby and Andi with a combined 6 goals so far is just not good enough

That's not what the manager is judging them on unfortunately:

"They have got everything that you love in footballers - the pace, power, speed, work-rate. That's what you look for in players."

He's due a run of decent performances. Last season he finished strongly and his goals helped keep us up.

Agree he's been poor this season and gets an easier ride than others because he's 'one of us'. I don't think he's direct enough and looks to cut back too often.

Looked disinterested today

This.

I can accept players playing poorly but putting in a shift. As bad as we were today, at least the others appeared to try.Gabby should donate this weeks salary to Acorns.

Edited by Robbie09

If we want our beloved team to improve gabby is exactly the type of player we don't need. We need consistent 7 or 8 of 10 players not a 7 once every 9 games

Not good enough would rather redmund nani or Townsend in his place

Â