Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

If he keeps doing the business for us as he has been recently, I don't care who he supports.

I have been really critical of him for some time, and rightly so in my opinion, but he has been fantastic in the last few games.

If only he can keep it going.

• Like 1

Jesus, I think I had a 24hr spell of being a QPR fan when I was a toddler, owing to being the first team I ever completed in the panini books.

Does it matter, who does he support having developed a mind beyond an adolescent?

Isnt a fan basically someone who is passionate and follows the club? Ill be amazed if he isnt watching/folllowing/passionate about villa when hes old/retired. Wonder if people think Carragher isnt biased and not a liverpool fan because he supported Everton when he was going up? 

NeilOUT

lol, I know...kick me out now, take my season ticket away from me and certainly don't give me my wembley ticket on the 23rd...I'm definitely not "one of us" regarding these standards.

In seriousness though, I'm not going to lampoon someone for what they may have supported as a kid.  You don't make the decisions of your life at this time, they're often shifted by people around you are doing.  I wasn't even much of a football follower till really late, even as a teenager I was more interested in offroad motorbikes and then just general tom foolery in the streets.

Later years have seen me get into the local banter, villa vs blues and going to several football games.  My final decision came from family tradition, mom+nan are massively passionate villa fans and I'd developed a real passion for football myself.  This of course was many years ago, and I feel as passionate about the villa as anything else in my life...maybe excluding my kids, but not the wife lol.  Gabby seems to me to have a passion for the villa, whatever he supported as a youngster...

NeilOUT

lol, I know...kick me out now, take my season ticket away from me and certainly don't give me my wembley ticket on the 23rd...I'm definitely not "one of us" regarding these standards.

In seriousness though, I'm not going to lampoon someone for what they may have supported as a kid.  You don't make the decisions of your life at this time, they're often shifted by people around you are doing.  I wasn't even much of a football follower till really late, even as a teenager I was more interested in offroad motorbikes and then just general tom foolery in the streets.

Later years have seen me get into the local banter, villa vs blues and going to several football games.  My final decision came from family tradition, mom+nan are massively passionate villa fans and I'd developed a real passion for football myself.  This of course was many years ago, and I feel as passionate about the villa as anything else in my life...maybe excluding my kids, but not the wife lol.  Gabby seems to me to have a passion for the villa, whatever he supported as a youngster...

This guy?

t6tn9u.jpg

NeilOUT

This guy?

t6tn9u.jpg

The very one, but he always said it would be "our special secret" lol

Â