Cardiff City

The_Rev

If they sack malky they deserve to go down

If they do i think they will as well which is unfortunate for their fans

Meh, they had their moment in the sun and won't be missed in the grand scheme of things. IMHO.

No question this bloke is bad news for Cardiff but I find some of the press coverage of the situation to be pretty odd.

Danny Mills said last night on 5live that Mr.Tan had "no right to feel aggrieved" about the summer over-spend because "these players are going to keep them in the Premier League".

Really? Since when was their survival guaranteed? Mackay & Moody spent £8m on a bloke who has barely set foot on the pitch. He's not exactly firing them towards safety.

He also said Mackay was doing an outstanding job.

Hyperbole. Quite possibly the most negative tactician in the league on the evidence I've seen so far.

yeah im going to defend Tan and all this criticism as everybody said the same thing when Adkins was sacked at Southampton.

He has a right to be critical though as its his money and if he feels its been wasted, if only Lerner did the same think in 2008 or 2009

I don't want them  to go down .. It's a good away trip .. I've been there once for a couple of days .. It was lovely city .. I would like to go to our game against them there if the time was possible .. 

Anyway it's strange story with their manager ! 

No question this bloke is bad news for Cardiff but I find some of the press coverage of the situation to be pretty odd.

Danny Mills said last night on 5live that Mr.Tan had "no right to feel aggrieved" about the summer over-spend because "these players are going to keep them in the Premier League".

Really? Since when was their survival guaranteed? Mackay & Moody spent £8m on a bloke who has barely set foot on the pitch. He's not exactly firing them towards safety.

He also said Mackay was doing an outstanding job.

Hyperbole. Quite possibly the most negative tactician in the league on the evidence I've seen so far.

They even lost at Villa Park! Mackay Out!

Mackay is a decent manager, as I've said previously he still has a bit to learn at this level.

Cardiff remind me a bit of when Stoke first came up, physical and very tough to play on their own ground but they seem to lack ideas playing away. I couldn't believe how negative they were turning up to VP and playing for a 0-0 given how bobbins we are at home.

I don't want them to go down .. It's a good away trip .. I've been there once for a couple of days .. It was lovely city .. I would like to go to our game against them there if the time was possible ..

Had to draw the line at this one. Cardiff? Lovely city?? Absolute sinkhole. Horrific place. If I ever go again I'll be too soon.

The City centre isn't that bad, nice shopping area, decent amount of pubs and the castle and Millenium are in very easy walking range (bit like getting off at Euston and having Wembley across the road).

That said I haven't been there on a matchday so I'd imagine it would be a little more tetchy.

I don't want them to go down .. It's a good away trip .. I've been there once for a couple of days .. It was lovely city .. I would like to go to our game against them there if the time was possible ..

Had to draw the line at this one. Cardiff? Lovely city?? Absolute sinkhole. Horrific place. If I ever go again I'll be too soon.

where the hell did you go and get told it was Cardiff?

I'm not from Cardiff and I have no love of CCFC, but horrific sinkhole? Just don't recognise that description at all.

Penarth Marina? Cardiff Bay? The Castle? Millenium? The City Arms Pub? Sophia Gardens? Victorian Shopping Arcades?

perhaps you were in Newport? that's a stinky abused anus

Haha love the fact some are using this to defend Lerner.

And on the flipside for all we know the manager and owner agreed to the big spending in the summer and no spending in January and the managers comments then do put pressure on the club to spend more.

Medel and Caulker are top players that would improve any bottom half teams, with our problems, both would walk into our first 11 no question in my mind.

Someone tell Tan this lot cost more than a fiver.

I think Whittingham would get into our side as well

Â