Cardiff City

The_Rev

. Cardiff? Lovely city?? Absolute sinkhole. Horrific place. If I ever go again I'll be too soon.

Boo!

Boo to you I say!*

A lot of mightly pissed off people in the office the last couple of days, can't blame them - I feel for them despite me being totally indifferent to the club.

However, consider his - Tan took over after the locals had to endure the likes of Sam Hammam and Peter Ridsdale (y'know guys that publicly stated things like "buy your season ticket now and we'll totally spend it all on new players" before declaring there would in fact be no new players, or screwing the club over for "missed payments" for their new soulless lego kit arena).  The fact that no only is this guy is copping a metric ton of abuse from fans (and rightly so imo) but he's not even considered in any favourable light despite the finances he's dumped into the club to finally get them into the Premier League and the predecessors who he should be compared to shows just how bad things are here (at least according to fans I know - none of which own a new red shirt).

*Though Caroline Street at 4am is not a pretty place to be, I'll give you that...

Edited by CardiffGreens

. Cardiff? Lovely city?? Absolute sinkhole. Horrific place. If I ever go again I'll be too soon.

Boo!

Boo to you I say!*

A lot of mightly pissed off people in the office the last couple of days, can't blame them - I feel for them despite me being totally indifferent to the club.

However, consider his - Tan took over after the locals had to endure the likes of Sam Hammam and Peter Ridsdale (y'know guys that publicly stated things like "buy your season ticket now and we'll totally spend it all on new players" before declaring there would in fact be no new players, or screwing the club over for "missed payments" for their new soulless lego kit arena).  The fact that no only is this guy is copping a metric ton of abuse from fans (and rightly so imo) but he's not even considered in any favourable light despite the finances he's dumped into the club to finally get them into the Premier League and the predecessors who he should be compared to shows just how bad things are here (at least according to fans I know - none of which own a new red shirt).

*Though Caroline Street at 4am is not a pretty place to be, I'll give you that...

140 million of his own money he has put into the club

I apologise for the slight on Cardiff. I've been there a few times but only to either the docks where everything seemed to be rusting away, or to some back streets where the local population were less than welcoming. I got lost there towing something as well so I only have bad memories of the place. I'm sure there's nice parts to it but I haven't seen them.

Cardiff owner Vincent Tan has lifted his threat to sack manager Malky Mackay and the pair will hold talks in an attempt to salvage their relationship.

Tan sent Mackay an email last Monday telling him to resign or be sacked.

But with the 41-year-old Scot refusing to walk away voluntarily, Tan is now prepared for a possible reconciliation.

When asked if the ultimatum had been withdrawn, Cardiff chairman Mehmet Dalman said: "For the time being, yes. The crisis for the time being is over."

He added: that Mackay was is "in charge for the foreseeable future and will be until something else happens".

140 million of his own money he has put into the club

Can't buy you love though!

And I don't take any offence at the people bitching about the 'diff - there are some proper skanky parts as with any city - but at least you can walk about with an English accent and not have to fear for a lynching!

Â