Speculation: Karl Henry (Wolves)

dounavilla

With all this hustle and bustle we are the next Wolves, Leeds, Millwall.. see a pattern emerging?

Don't say stoke, at least they are decent at attacking set pieces and defending set pieces.

the wolves fan i work with laughed when he saw this link, in his own words

"henry is a **** awful player. 2 yard sideways passes, has a reputation as a bit of a midfield general but all he does is backs off players to much before he has to lunge in and hack them down. cant tackle, cant pass, cant run with the ball"

coming soon to VP! he did also say henry is a wolves fan himself so cant see this one happening. thank christ

Henry is the type of the player we need in terms of being a ball winning defensive midfielder. Unfortunately, he's shit and probably a McLeish type player. Alex, you are at Aston Villa now, not Birmingham City!! We used to play football, until you got here. No to Henry.

this is BS, henry is classed as a midfielder

the ginger sloth only used defenders or forwards in the middle of the park, they dont do anything anyway as the ball normally travels from our defence to the oponents keeper who then passes it to his team who then score

How can he even be classed as a midfielder......he can't pass, shoot, head, run or tackle. His positioning is awful, hardly moves out the centre circle and isn't even a "hardman". He is just a thug. My wolves supporting mate can't stand him and would be absolutely delighted to see him move......this cannot happen

the wolves fan i work with laughed when he saw this link, in his own words

"henry is a **** awful player. 2 yard sideways passes, has a reputation as a bit of a midfield general but all he does is backs off players to much before he has to lunge in and hack them down. cant tackle, cant pass, cant run with the ball"

coming soon to VP! he did also say henry is a wolves fan himself so cant see this one happening. thank christ

Reminds me of a certain god awful right back who plays for AVFC.

Â