Speculation: Karl Henry (Wolves)

dounavilla

I swear links like this are just journos adding fuel to the fire. Karl Henry is not coming because McLeish will not be our manager.

We can hope. But we have zero evidence Lerner is contemplating a change. Unfortunately.

One of the poorer players from the shittest team in the league this season, a season that hasn't lacked shit teams. An uninspiring thug who's ineffective even in his thuggery. In other words, just McLeish's type of player.

at this point, eck doesn't even have a job next season, much less a transfer kitty - until the club has told eck he has a job, and funds to spend, i couldn't care less who he is interested in.

this is an absolute punt from the journo...

at this point, eck doesn't even have a job next season, much less a transfer kitty - until the club has told eck he has a job, and funds to spend, i couldn't care less who he is interested in.

I think you'll find he's on a 3 year contract. So he DOES have a job next season... until the club tell him otherwise.

It's news like this that makes me (and MANY others) not want to renew again next year. If this is the sort of player McLeish is going to waste money on, then I'm not interested in wasting my money on funding it...

This is a wind up I presume or am I thinking that this is the type of player to get us into the prem in 2014 ? (planning ahead then)

He is not fit to look at Villa park let alone play on the grass.

We won't get him anyway, Barca / Real Madrid are interested as are most of the top clubs in Europe.

If there is a grain of truth in this it just proves how poor a manager McLeish really is. Precisely how is Karl Henry going to take us forward? It would be far better to keep Cuellar and convert him into a midfield enforcer (and cheaper).

chill ladies and gents.

He has not signed. Im all for the McLeish hating but this is just another rumour.

Although the bad ones tend to come true of late...............Carry on..

If there is a grain of truth in this it just proves how poor a manager McLeish really is. Precisely how is Karl Henry going to take us forward? It would be far better to keep Cuellar and convert him into a midfield enforcer (and cheaper).

You should know by now that McLeish doesn't like going forward :D

Â