Speculation: Karl Henry (Wolves)

dounavilla

Dear lord. As depressing transfer links go, this one truly is a winner. Karl Henry is a talentless hacker. Would want him nowhere near Aston Villa. Championship is where he belongs, and that's being generous.

This is the "trim the wage bill and invest again" type signing is it ? There was never a plan to kick on again and if there is one benefit from this potential signing it is that some fans finally see this

Sshhh Rich some people still believe that stuff....

Michel Salgado from Blackburn would be a much better buy IMO, didn`t fit with relegated Blackburn, but did rather well at Real madrid. We don`t need players who are used to relegation issues, rather players to take us upwards and forwards.

Michel Salgado from Blackburn would be a much better buy IMO, didn`t fit with relegated Blackburn, but did rather well at Real madrid. We don`t need players who are used to relegation issues, rather players to take us upwards and forwards.

Salgado has been laughably poor for the past two years at least and he's 36 years old even though he sometimes looks about 60 on the pitch.

Didn`t realise he was that old! All I ever saw of him at Blackburn (not much) he was not playing the same match as his fellow players, whereby in Madrid he was actually really good. Sort of classic failed signing.

Most Wolves fans would not be too sad to see him go and I think that says a lot. Fletcher, Doyle and Jarvis possibly but I guess they would break our new found wage structure and our transfer budget if we have one. :( Signings like this are not going to put bums on seats next season and we can but hope this is a case of a lazy reporter looking to link us with a player from a relegated club that he thinks we could afford and would come to us given Eck's comments on looking at making signings for next season.

Bollocks. I saw us linked with Henry, and for a couple of seconds thought they meant Thierry.

Haven't seen much of Karl to be fair, but whenever I have he seems like a poor man's Robbie Savage. Exciting times to be a Villa fan.

If Karl Henry is the answer... What was the question?

A limited scuffler even the Wolves fans don't want.

Hopefully just speculation.

The only player worth considering from Wolves is Fletcher.

If Karl Henry is the answer... What was the question?

A limited scuffler even the Wolves fans don't want.

Hopefully just speculation.

The only player worth considering from Wolves is Fletcher.

And Fletcher is a bit of a word removed. That Wolves squad is just terrible. Assembled with a decent budget as well, something overlooked by the press because they like Mick.

Â