Speculation: Karl Henry (Wolves)

dounavilla

I think you lot are being harsh. Karl Henry could be just the player we need in the centre of the park. We need that grit and determination.

Nah, I tried. But I just cannot justify what a shit signing it would be. Off to be sivk!!!!

Is he a thug? Yes.

Is he rubbish? Yes.

Does he have no creativity at all? Yes.

Does he have a history of letting down his football club? Yes.

Sounds like another perfect signing for McLeish.

Just the sort of player I expect McLeish to sign, not good enough for Villa ergo neither is McLeish.

The flipside is if he going to have to see out his 3 year contract by year 3 I am sure he will have turner us into a championship team playing in the championship.

i have not seen a quote credited to anyone on any of the coverage of this. best i can see is that karl henry was on a list of potential players available on the cheap...

utter journalistic rumourmongering...

This would be a pretty important signing for the team, especially to achieve that all important relegation place we just missed out on this year.

Lets be honest, the ginger menace has totally annihilated any credibility this club ever had. Idiots like Henry are possibly the only type of player (the dregs) who will look at us.

They should hang a sign over every turnstile saying 'Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here'.

Â