Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took them to an FA cup replay with Aldershot on fifa yesterday, more chance of that happening in real life than us getting anything today. Still got money on us at 12s though, can't resist those odds.

All I'm asking is that we have a go at them. I'll be angry if we show the same frightened attitude we did at Spurs.

exactly...lets just have a go for once in our **** lives...

we are not playing for anything as we will not go down because of this match....

so we should be playing with the pressure off ourselves...

its united who should be nervous about dropping points and not us....

442 please and instruct them to go over the half way line you ginger mong!!!!!!!!!!

VILLA: Given, Hutton, Collins, Baker, Lichaj, Bannan, Gardner, Clark, Ireland, Weimann, Agbonlahor.

MAN UTD: De Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Scholes, Young, Rooney, Welbeck.

Oh dear.

VILLA: Given, Hutton, Collins, Baker, Lichaj, Bannan, Gardner, Clark, Ireland, Weimann, Agbonlahor. Subs: Guzan, Johnson, Delfouneso, Heskey, N'Zogbia, Cuellar, Carruthers.

MAN UTD: De Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Scholes, Young, Rooney, Welbeck.Subs: Cleverley, Nani, Hernandez, Giggs, Berbatov, Jones, Amos.

We're going to get destroyed in midfield (defence and attack too for that matter!)

I'm pleased with the team myself, we aren't gonna win and it should be good experience for the kids. Baker has done well past two games but think he'll struggle today, but how can you take him out when him and Collins look a decent partnership.

...so emphatically predictable.

no matter what team we are capable of putting out.

Having the kids in is our only " get out of jail" card

at least it will get everyone behind them.

does it reflect that we have a good academy though?

or is it just a sign of our decline that they are playing?

i love to see a few kids come through but IMO Lichaj,Bannan,Clark are nowhere near good enough for us....

although its good to see academy players getting game time it also saddens me...if you know what i mean

This

popcorn.gif

will be every Manchester United fan on the planet having seen that lineup and understanding that they only need turn up against even a good Villa side to walk away with 3 points.