Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Villa fan for today, please do those bastards for us. Please.

Ha ha ha ha! You must smoke some silly stuff in Manc land.

It's unlikely but you forget Blackburn won there this season! Hopefully Given and Dunney can help out their old club. No doubt Given will be sent off in the first minute for deliberate handball in his own box, this is at the shithole after all.

It's unlikely but you forget Blackburn won there this season! Hopefully Given and Dunney can help out their old club. No doubt Given will be sent off in the first minute for deliberate handball in his own box, this is at the shithole after all.

Point 1) Dunne is recovering from a shoulder injury so won't be playing (he hasn't played for weeks).

Point 2) Blackburn don't have the useless Alex McLeish as manager.

If you go to Paddy Power, they're offering evens on Villa pulling their pants down in the first five minutes and letting Manure run a train on them for the next 85 minutes.

I'd like to say I have some confidence going into this game but given Manure are one of the best teams in the world and we are a total **** joke with a completely oblivious manager, I am fully expecting to lose by a minimum margin of 4 clear goals. Most likely without response.

haha. dunne's still out but i coudl see given getting a straight red for handball in his own box!

our only chance would be playing all the kids together and just say "pressure's off, go and enjoy yourselves"

The thing is though we're up against one of the more limited Man U sides we've played in many a year and as Wigan has proven they can be got at if the opposing team show enough ambition. Don't think we will though and Scholes is back as well so he'll probably score again against us along with Rooney.

The only way we could hope for anything today is if we pack out the midfield and try to contain them. I reckon McFucktard will play Agbonlahor and Heskey up front with Ireland, N'Zogbia and Bannan expected to create the midfield magic.

Clark will be our only real central midfielder, expected to control Scholes, Valencia and Carrick on his own. The exposed defence will force Hutton into a rash challenge who will be booked, then sent off for a second yellow early in the second half for hacking at Giggs.

MOTM will be Lichaj again.

Will Lichaj play? I think he's looked fairly good (more so at right-back) but with Hutton, Cuéllar and Clark all fit, I'd be surprised if he started. Or has Warnock been ruled out?

Predicted line-ups from the Guardian:

Manchester-United-v-Aston-001.jpg

[edit]

clarke has just come back from 2 months out. no way will he go straight into the 11 without even playing a reserve game.

With this manager, anything is possible. He could start and go off injured with a recurrence after 10 minutes and McShitfForBrains would make up an excuse O'Leary would have been proud of.

Think positive MMFy, think positive... :bang: