• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only one team we can put out with injurys

given

hutton cuellar collins baker

gabby ireland bannan nzogbia

heskey weimann

Why drop Lichaj who has been doing very well in his last few starts? Also Clark is back from injury so I expect to see him take Herd's spot. Heskey shouldn't even be on the bench with Delfouneso back. That midfield would get absolutely get destroyed. Ireland and Bannan would get overrun so easily. That line-up is suicide and silly.

im predicting a deal has already been done between the ginger gibbon and fergie

they will win but it will be a 1 or 2 nil win

we hand them the win and they promise not to rape us

they dont need to worry about goal difference they just need the points

lucky i am at work so wont see any of this game which i am guessing will 'look' like we are giving it a go but as mentioned, the result was decided by phone a good few days ago.

you probably right :lol:

Given

Cuellar Collins Baker Lichaj

Nzogbia Ireland Clarke Gardner Carruthers

Weimann

I very much doubt any combination the McRelegator puts out will get any positive result as he just doesn't know how to motivate a team but this is the set up I would go with and tell them to give their all.

The way football is today we will NEVER have a better team (on paper) than any of McRelegator's "Elite teams" but if that's how you approach a game with a negative mind set then you may as well not bother turning up.

No doubt Gabby, Heskey and Hutton will be in his team of losers again.

Our worst nightmare would be 1-0 defeat.

Mc would say: decent performance, great defeat only one goal.

Lerner would think: wow, this Mc is great manager. They just won us 1-0.

I actually agree with this. I don't think Lerner is malicious but I definitely think he's foolish and a bit simple when it comes to football. He'll look at a 1-0 defeat there and think it's a fantastic result after Arsenal got beaten 8-2 there.