Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This

popcorn.gif

will be every Manchester United fan on the planet having seen that lineup and understanding that they only need turn up against even a good Villa side to walk away with 3 points.

MJ would've enjoyed watching our kids.

"we've had an amazing array of injuries"

jesus christ...the lengths this knob goes to to deflect blame away from himself is staggering

Glad it wasn't just me who nearly spat me beer listening to it.

yep our injuries have been no worse than any others in the league...

back to the match and i personally don't think we will see Gabby enter Utd's box...

Weimann is in for a long afternoon

Bent, Warnock, Delph, Delfuenso, Ciaran Clark, N'Zogbia, Albrighton, Dunne, Cuellar, Herd, Petrov. Yes, some are back today, but we've had more than the average amount of injuries than the other squad when you consider just how small our squad is. To say otherwise is wrong.

from redcafe:

Originally Posted by Man-United

Given, Hutton, Collins, Baker, Lichaj, Bannan, Gardner, Clark, Ireland, Weimann, Agbonlahor. Subs: Guzan, Johnson, Delfouneso, Heskey, N'Zogbia, Cuellar, Carruthers.

One of the weakest Villa sides I have seen come to OT for a long time.

They're licking their lips.

Former Manchester United schoolboy and Wales international Robbie Savage at Old Trafford for BBC Radio 5 live: "I can't see Villa getting a point here. They don't play as a team and they look like they go out there and have no idea. I don't think Villa have an identity. They don't attack with any pace."

From the BBC live text - trying to sound as if he knows what he's talking about - no identity? word removed.

No width and no Cuellar = huge loss as opposed to a mild drubbing

Eck has a real issue with playing with width/wingers doesn't he? Surprised he hasn't stuck Heskey on the pitch as a natural effective wide-man, oh wait....

Probably because we don't have any fully fit wingers to spare.

Former Manchester United schoolboy and Wales international Robbie Savage at Old Trafford for BBC Radio 5 live: "I can't see Villa getting a point here. They don't play as a team and they look like they go out there and have no idea. I don't think Villa have an identity. They don't attack with any pace."

From the BBC live text - trying to sound as if he knows what he's talking about - no identity? word removed.

Savage hates us. Was spouting the usual crap last season.

Cuellar and N'Zogbia should be in the starting XI.

I think we'll line-up in a 4-2-3-1 like this:

Given

Hutton Collins Baker Lichaj

Gardner Clark

Bannan Ireland Agbonlahor

Weimann

Robbie Savage is spot on!

This

popcorn.gif

will be every Manchester United fan on the planet having seen that lineup and understanding that they only need turn up against even a good Villa side to walk away with 3 points.

MJ would've enjoyed watching our kids.

Bit old, for his tastes, no?

;)

"we've had an amazing array of injuries"

jesus christ...the lengths this knob goes to to deflect blame away from himself is staggering

Glad it wasn't just me who nearly spat me beer listening to it.

yep our injuries have been no worse than any others in the league...

back to the match and i personally don't think we will see Gabby enter Utd's box...

Weimann is in for a long afternoon

Bent, Warnock, Delph, Delfuenso, Ciaran Clark, N'Zogbia, Albrighton, Dunne, Cuellar, Herd, Petrov. Yes, some are back today, but we've had more than the average amount of injuries than the other squad when you consider just how small our squad is. To say otherwise is wrong.

Warnock,Zogbia,Herd,Petrov,Albrighton have been available virtually all season.....

Mcleish was using our injuries as an excuse for our poor form and position...

IMO that is ridiculous and to use the words "amazing array" is even worse