Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

I'd probably rather see Gardner than N'Zogbia, to be honest.

However, this game sums up how most fans feel. We're happy to see the young players lining up. We're happy that they'll make an effort. It's just that they appear to have very little support in terms of our manager's tactical knowledge, which is limited and doesn't result in exciting football. Clearly, he's not going to admit that (why would he say that he's not very good at his job?).

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does it reflect that we have a good academy though?

or is it just a sign of our decline that they are playing?

i love to see a few kids come through but IMO Lichaj,Bannan,Clark are nowhere near good enough for us....

although its good to see academy players getting game time it also saddens me...if you know what i mean

Talent is one thing..... but if you had a 19 years old Andy Gray playing today, you ALWAYS have a chance.

Heart is a wonderful thing too.

Former Manchester United schoolboy and Wales international Robbie Savage at Old Trafford for BBC Radio 5 live: "At this stage of the season Manchester United know how to win the title. They're playing a Villa team who I think are very poor. They don't play as a team, but as a group of individuals. I think United will win this comfortably."

to be fair to the Afghan hound, he's right. But he should know a poor team, he's played for enough of them!!!

Can't see anything other than a 3-4 nil scoreline but strangely felt positive about the game this morning, when I woke up...... how a team sheet can change things!

Cannot believe he would play Gardener in front of NZog, so **** defensive all the time, twa t!

Since when has Gardner been a defensive player? He maybe playing in defensive position, but he’s certainly not a defensive player?? He’s as likely to do something at Old Trafford as the underwhelming N’Zgobia...

Cannot believe he would play Gardener in front of NZog, so **** defensive all the time, twa t!

Since when has Gardner been a defensive player? He maybe playing in defensive position, but he’s certainly not a defensive player?? He’s as likely to do something at Old Trafford as the underwhelming N’Zgobia...

and at least Gardner will give his all and not show any petulance when it starts to go all wrong as it will!

But he's not a winger either, in a 4-4-2 I'd expect Clark and Ireland in the middle with Bannan and Gardner either side - unless AMc has set us up in a 4-5-1 formation with Gabby and Bannan outwide.

N'Zogbia would be a better option today on the left IMO.

"we've had an amazing array of injuries"

jesus christ...the lengths this knob goes to to deflect blame away from himself is staggering

Glad it wasn't just me who nearly spat me beer listening to it.

yep our injuries have been no worse than any others in the league...

back to the match and i personally don't think we will see Gabby enter Utd's box...

Weimann is in for a long afternoon

But he's not a winger either, in a 4-4-2 I'd expect Clark and Ireland in the middle with Bannan and Gardner either side - unless AMc has set us up in a 4-5-1 formation with Gabby and Bannan outwide.

N'Zogbia would be a better option today on the left IMO.

Sadly N’Zogbia isn’t one either...