Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Game was over after 5 minutes when the corrupt official gave them the helping hand the really didn't need. Ashley Young has lost all my respect he is just a cheat & to do that against your old clubs kids shows a distinct lack of class & a huge lack of repect for this club & it's annually "sold short" fans.

Another day evidencing the corruption in the FA..Thats 9 points Utd have been gifted in 4 games.

Thing is it's very easy to say "oh we would have lost anyway...as would QPR... as would Fulham... well sorry but that is nonsense. These decisions change games & the 1st goal scored is usually the most important especially comig so early..

This game was stolen from us after 5 minutes.

The game was stolen from us after 0 minutes with that daft line-up.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game was over after 5 minutes when the corrupt official gave them the helping hand the really didn't need. Ashley Young has lost all my respect he is just a cheat & to do that against your old clubs kids shows a distinct lack of class & a huge lack of repect for this club & it's annually "sold short" fans.

Another day evidencing the corruption in the FA..Thats 9 points Utd have been gifted in 4 games.

Thing is it's very easy to say "oh we would have lost anyway...as would QPR... as would Fulham... well sorry but that is nonsense. These decisions change games & the 1st goal scored is usually the most important especially comig so early..

This game was stolen from us after 5 minutes.

Whilst I agree the penalty decision was as shocking as the dive that won it, I can't say we've deserved anything from the match.

That's due to the poor team selection, tactics and use of substitutes by AMc.

McLeish has made us the most insipid, roll over and have your tummy tickled team in the league.

Hopefully this will be the final nail in Mcleish's coffin.

A shocking performance "led" by a shocking manager.

Not a chance.

McCunt is going to be here for a while.

Get used to the shite lads, its not going to end anytime soon.

What's Ireland done this second half?

**** all as usual

As usual? He's been our best player this year.

yeah. Amazing.

Not.

I know, If it wasn't for Ireland's tally of goals and assists, combined with his ability to help us retain the ball.

We'd be relegated already.

:nod:

Pretty much.

So blinded by your love of stephen ireland that you cant even tell when somebody is sarcastically slating him. Oh dear.

Wake up. Hes shit.