Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

That City team played like it was the first game of the season, no tiredness at all, ran West Ham into the ground. Rotation of the team throughout the season, or something else I wonder??

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

That City team played like it was the first game of the season, no tiredness at all, ran West Ham into the ground. Rotation of the team throughout the season, or something else I wonder??

No just the rotation throughout the year and a monstrous squad

It's the squad that does it, they've got £60m wolves key players starting 10 games a year for them 

The crazy thing for me is so few on here could see it before Xmas, this is what city do, they have a squad no one can touch meaning come the end of the year they are miles ahead of everyone else in terms of freshness and fitness 

It's not as exciting as sky will lead you to believe 

• Like 2

I think the only way the media are going to start genuinely questioning 115y and the health of the premier league and football in general, is for 115y to win all domestic trophies for the next decade...

I'm pretty sure arsenal in 2024 only dropped points Vs us and city, meaning city have bettered than to win the league

Competition is already dead, the anyone can beat anyone league is a myth 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

I think the only way the media are going to start genuinely questioning 115y and the health of the premier league and football in general, is for 115y to win all domestic trophies for the next decade...

I think if this isn’t cleared up soon we’re going to start to see fans using banners and making their voices heard.

It’s so unsatisfactory for it to take this long and for them to still be able to compete for and win titles when this is hanging over them. Let alone the unfairness of other teams getting deductions for far less than what these corrupt **** have been doing. If they don’t do something soon I’d like to see teams getting together and refusing to play them until it’s sorted.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Looks like next season could be his last. Fingers crossed for the Premier Leagues sake.

I think he might go this summer if they win the FA cup. 

43 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Looks like next season could be his last. Fingers crossed for the Premier Leagues sake.

He'll be getting out before the house burns down.  THey'll be allowed one more season of racking up hollow trophies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

He'll be getting out before the house burns down.  THey'll be allowed one more season of racking up hollow trophies.

I'm not so sure. They've got 4 in a row now, and the media and league can spin that as a success story as nobdoy has done it before and they can drive revenue. If they get 5 in a row then it starts to become more difficult to spin as it makes the league look less competitive and interesting to overseas markets. If there is any truth to corruption rumours in the league then I suspect City will somehow only get 2nd next year, be it due to the charges finally landing or something else.

Guardiola fecking off this time next year is what is needed.

They'll still appoint very good managers but they won't be as relentless as they are now at business end of seasons.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Guardiola fecking off this time next year is what is needed.

They'll still appoint very good managers but they won't be as relentless as they are now at business end of seasons.

Girona manager is the replacement apparently

I’m a massive Oasis fan, but the continuous rolling out of Noel Gallagher every time they win something is **** annoying. He adds absolutely nothing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I reckon he’s keeping a close eye on the shit storm of the 115 charges on the horizon. 

I don't think they are going to get a severe penalty as some on here think.  A hefty fine and at worst a transfer ban for a couple of windows.  

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, pas5898 said:

He needs to be holding up another 109 fingers, there.

• Like 1

Â