Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy enough for them to top the league again as it doesn't really count like the rest of their "success". If Arsenal do it then the problem of a despotic nation state ruining football through corruption and cheating will be ignored a little longer.

Shabhan Ahearn on Talksport didn't get the memo. Co presenter talking about how good Man City have been this season and she remarked "done well with 115 charges", for him to start flapping saying, it's not all about money though, they have the best manager in the world and have bought well

Actually bored of hearing this, as they were obviously attracted with money no object  bumper contracts, gained from dodgy sources. I mean Pep wasn't going to go there for 3m a year was he?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Shabhan Ahearn on Talksport didn't get the memo. Co presenter talking about how good Man City have been this season and she remarked "done well with 115 charges", for him to start flapping saying, it's not all about money though, they have the best manager in the world and have bought well

Actually bored of hearing this, as they were obviously attracted with money no object  bumper contracts, gained from dodgy sources. I mean Pep wasn't going to go there for 3m a year was he?

gvardiol has turned out to be a cracking signing for £77m and the 2nd most expensive defender of all time, not a clue how man city found such a gem

them also having another 1x £60m , 2 x £40m and 1 x £25m defender all full internationals and no doubt earning north of £100k per week resulting in him only starting him in about 25 PL games meaning he's now in incredible form come the business end of the season had nothing to do with it either

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

gvardiol has turned out to be a cracking signing for £77m and the 2nd most expensive defender of all time, not a clue how man city found such a gem

them also having another 1x £60m , 2 x £40m and 1 x £25m defender all full internationals and no doubt earning north of £100k per week resulting in him only starting him in about 25 PL games meaning he's now in incredible form come the business end of the season had nothing to do with it either

Yeah, proof right there, not many teams have injuries then can bring on a £70-100m sub. 100m KDB not missed, Haaland dropped to the bench not missed.

• Like 1

Ederson to miss title decider and FA Cup final due to a fractured eye socket (the injury the City doctors initially thought was fine to play on with).

4 hours ago, Genie said:

Ederson to miss title decider and FA Cup final due to a fractured eye socket (the injury the City doctors initially thought was fine to play on with).

Crikey!

They are gonna let them win this league without addressing the charges, aren't they?

1 hour ago, HKP90 said:

They are gonna let them win this league without addressing the charges, aren't they?

lol yes, they're not going to issue a judgement before tomorrow afternoon. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HKP90 said:

Of course. Were you expecting anything else? Those 115 charges might resurrection some time in 2032.

I think they just win at will now to be honest. Won all the games they needed too, to win the trophy. 

The Red Bull of football. Amazing what a little bit extra blagged money can do.

Congratulations on an incredible achievement 👏

I mean, I assume they won. I haven't actually checked, but it would be hilarious if they didn't after cheating so badly.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Foden absolute class with 2 goals. Watch him struggle to even get the ball in Southgates England team. 😂

Foden + Kane + Watkins + Bellingham + Palmer 

Those 5 players have 217 goal contributions between them this season across all comps

It's going to be mad watching us struggle for goals this summer 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

PL is dead 

Cheaters who havent been punished and allowed to win another PL with no punishment.  Yet Everton and forest have been punished.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â