Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

8 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Whilst I agree, the wailing from the Red Scousers to give the titles to them and Kloppity will be worse the PL will have to give all the points to them drip fed when they need them, almost certainly against us the FA will Chuck in a couple of FA Cups too including a replay of the 2015 semi final in which they will be given a 6 goal lead, if they think that’s enough. Then they’ll replay the final so the BBC  can break the record for Klopping off during a football match with the Slippy G cup final. There’ll be no end to this mess that the PL has started but we should of course be eternally grateful to them for inventing the game in 1992 after the horrors of 1981 and 82 which the BBC will happily cancel and rewrite over a year or two!!

They would only be eligible for 2, the same as the underachieving United in that period

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Budget squad builder Pep crying now about the schedule. clearing in the woods wanted 5 subs yet rarely uses them

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Budget squad builder Pep crying now about the schedule. clearing in the woods wanted 5 subs yet rarely uses them

Only 3 subs today, 4 midweek although 2 were in extra time, just 2 despite smashing luton 5-1 and those were in the last 10 mins, 1 in the 87th min in the first leg against madrid.

He's always moaning about something, just like that other word removed Klopp.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

5 subs was never about rotation, it was about giving them the options to completely change things up on the rare occasions a smaller team was winning. 

• Like 2

Klopp down now we just need to get rid of that whinging prick Pep.  It’s incessant, football has been like this since the 50s only the top flight has less teams in now. 

Why doesn’t he focus his ire on the upcoming UEFA expansion?

• Like 2

What a big cry baby Pep is! He has a squad that can cope with the fixtures.

I really don't understand the love in people have with him. His football is dull and he is a rocket polisher of the highest order, along with the other 2 cry babies Klopp and Arteta! 

Sooner this baby picks up his dummy and f#*ks off the better. 

• Like 4

horrible manager and horrible club.

He is everything that is wrong in the game. Woe is me and my club yet they have absolutely everything at their disposal.

I stopped watching there games ages ago. Boring monotonous football and commentators on a wankfest about them all the while with hardly any mention of the 115 charges makes it all very tedious and cringeworthy. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, imavillan said:

He is everything that is wrong in the game. Swerves the media with nonsense excuses and bullshit when they lose or don't play well and the top 6 fans who have a racket going and no real interest in actually doing any kind of analysis lap it up

FTFY

It's pure diversion tactics and no one ever has the balls to call him out on it

Haaland isn't playing well, man city are out of the CL, they're winning but they're not as good this year, he'll no doubt want another spending spree in the summer as he needs even more players, the 115 charges against them as they reach yet another final and likely to win yet another title... But yeah let's talk about schedule and substitutes... 

Unfortunately it takes an angry Roy Keane with a soundbite that's only taken half seriously to take about it

Not heard a single pundit even mention the charges 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

5 subs was never about rotation, it was about giving them the options to completely change things up on the rare occasions a smaller team was winning. 

And it was clear as day. 14 clubs were happy to vote for it though, including us.

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

And it was clear as day. 14 clubs were happy to vote for it though, including us.

We had a slightly different angle on it from memory with the belief that some academy players could get a sniff with 5 subs

Unsurpringly that hasn't happened 

But with a few of these 20 team PL votes that we seem to vote in favour to the surprise of what fans think is best for Aston Villa because we all look at the top 6 teams above us I think the club look at it more as it helps keep 85 teams below us

• Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

We had a slightly different angle on it from memory with the belief that some academy players could get a sniff with 5 subs

Unsurpringly that hasn't happened 

But with a few of these 20 team PL votes that we seem to vote in favour to the surprise of what fans think is best for Aston Villa because we all look at the top 6 teams above us I think the club look at it more as it helps keep 85 teams below us

I agree completely. I take the club's publicly stated motivation with the same barrel of salt as I do man city and Liverpool's.

The 5 subs puts us at an disadvantage against the small group of clubs with a deeper subs bench, but more often than not, we're the club with the better bench and we'll expect to keep it that way, it's all about the big boys giving themselves the edge, and we'll increasingly have this mindset.

Problem is we've then also got enough muppets in the middle of the pack willing to vote it through.

27 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

FTFY

It's pure diversion tactics and no one ever has the balls to call him out on it

Haaland isn't playing well, man city are out of the CL, they're winning but they're not as good this year, he'll no doubt want another spending spree in the summer as he needs even more players, the 115 charges against them as they reach yet another final and likely to win yet another title... But yeah let's talk about schedule and substitutes... 

Unfortunately it takes an angry Roy Keane with a soundbite that's only taken half seriously to take about it

Not heard a single pundit even mention the charges 

Carragher mentions them on the US show but not on Sky

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Carragher mentions them on the US show but not on Sky

that just confirms the Sky bias of the Sky 6

12 minutes ago, imavillan said:

that just confirms the Sky bias of the Sky 6

Or the complexity of the legal wranglings

The bias would lean more towards man utd and liverpool and sky going after man city, the 2nd biggest audience in the country, Liverpool, absolutely wants every man and his dog to shout from the roof top that city are cheats 

• Like 1

Â