Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually can't stand City anymore, one of my best mates supports them so I have tolerated them (still disliking a lot) for years. Now though, I can't stand them anymore, they are even up there with Liverpool for me, bring it on Saturday smug mancs.... :rant:

I'll leave it at that :wink:

please don't roll over like everyone else has v Mancini

I sure hope we don't. We've played really well for the last 8 weeks or so just gettin draws not wins.

I can guarentee they will score though, we don't seem to do clean sheets this season :lol:

I'm sure I've seen these type of guerrilla groups before on TV wearing football tops.

They love the football and might have had it in for Adebayor because of his goal celebration stunt, don't think wearing the top was aimed at arsenal fans in this country.

can we be sure it's him?

from that video capture, it just looks like the outline of a very black skinned dude. Could be anybody .... I can't see his face :oops: :mrgreen: :winkold:

I have to admit I watched it originally and didn't clock anything at all :oops:

Dunno why City fans are moaning. Surely his celebration when he scored against them is proof he's not harbouring any secret love for them. Its just a shirt

If I was looking for explantions I would maybe think that there was a problem getting the Togo squad's luggage following the attack? Still doesn't explain why he was carrying an Arsenal shirt with him. Maybe it's comfy.

He said his brother gave it to him and he didn't even realise it was Arsenal... :?

One of the comments under a video on You Tube of this says apparently Arsenal contacted him after the shooting to make sure he was alright, so maybe this was indeed deliberate to try and bury the hatchet with the club and the fans.

Sometimes there are more important things in life than football and besides forgiveness is not a bad human quality after all.

If I was looking for explantions I would maybe think that there was a problem getting the Togo squad's luggage following the attack? Still doesn't explain why he was carrying an Arsenal shirt with him. Maybe it's comfy.

He said his brother gave it to him and he didn't even realise it was Arsenal... :?

That's what I heard too and don't think he can be criticised for not noticing having just survived a shooting.

Didn't someone on here say he was wearing Salifou's Villa top during training? I think it was in the thread about the actual shooting. If so, although not quite the same as sporting the colours of your previous employers, it could hint at a somewhat lax attitude to what team's crest he wears.

Didn't someone on here say he was wearing Salifou's Villa top during training? I think it was in the thread about the actual shooting. If so, although not quite the same as sporting the colours of your previous employers, it could hint at a somewhat lax attitude to what team's crest he wears.

Yep he was. Don't think anyone actually saw it apart from me, because I saw it on AlJazeera of all places, but he was definitely wearing a Villa top. If I had a screenshot, I'd be posting it on Blue Moon right now!

Â