Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

Whats up with Robinho the overrated piece of rubbish?

City think they should just turn up and win, although they are currently its only because Blackburn are total wank that they are leading!

Cities defence is distinctly average.

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big win for citeh that, although it was to be expected against an average burntblack outfit.

Tevez firing under Mancini, I can see the Citizens fighting for a top 3 berth or better now, given the way all the top clubs seem to be stuttering.

what united would give for a Tevez right now ...

Big win for citeh that, although it was to be expected against an average burntblack outfit.

Tevez firing under Mancini, I can see the Citizens fighting for a top 3 berth or better now, given the way all the top clubs seem to be stuttering.

what united would give for a Tevez right now ...

Probably Berbatov

Anyone just seen Adebayor on SSN talking about the Togo bus shooting? He was wearing an Arsenal polo shirt!!! What the **** is that about?

:lol: So embarrassing for City that...bloody hilarious for us :lol:

ade-1.jpg

Bet they goin mental on bluemoon :lol:

Anyone just seen Adebayor on SSN talking about the Togo bus shooting? He was wearing an Arsenal polo shirt!!! What the **** is that about?

:lol: So embarrassing for City that...bloody hilarious for us :lol:

ade-1.jpg

Bet they goin mental on bluemoon :lol:

OMG what a **** tool eh,i wonder is it to make peace with Arsenal fans in a way,with his near death experience and all??..

I actually can't stand City anymore, one of my best mates supports them so I have tolerated them (still disliking a lot) for years. Now though, I can't stand them anymore, they are even up there with Liverpool for me, bring it on Saturday smug mancs.... :rant:

I'll leave it at that :wink:

I actually can't stand City anymore, one of my best mates supports them so I have tolerated them (still disliking a lot) for years. Now though, I can't stand them anymore, they are even up there with Liverpool for me, bring it on Saturday smug mancs.... :rant:

please don't roll over like everyone else has v Mancini

please don't roll over like everyone else has v Mancini

I hope Everton put up a good fight too. :winkold:

Â