Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

What do you think would happen if say Man City had used all three of their subs, and when Bellamy got hit by the coin he couldnt continue??

Would Man City have to play the rest of the match with ten men? Would they be allowed another sub? Would the game be abandoned?

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morons

A LUCKLESS Manchester City fan has been left bearing tattoos of two Brazilian players who failed to make it with the club.

Chris Atkinson got the name of Kaka inked in when he was rumoured to be joining the club, but he never arrived.

Now Robinho is set to be loaned out to a Brazilian team after flopping in the Premier League.

Barman Chris, 26, of Altrincham, Cheshire, said: "I can't believe this has happened again. I'm gutted."

Some manc reporter on SSN is spouting that the mancland derby is now the 'worlds derby' thank **** thats not my local rag

Well considering Man Utds fans are all from London and Singapore, there could be something to that claim.

Can someone explain to me why they did not strenghten their defence this window?

The back four are their big weakness and if money is no object why have they only bought a winger and an over the hill midfielder?

They've tightened up with Mancini in there and have Kompany playing CB who is probably their best CB at the moment. I can't see Lescott getting in the team when he is fit. It was never about the players, it was the fact that Hughes couldn't organise the team defensively at all.

Can someone explain to me why they did not strenghten their defence this window?

The back four are their big weakness and if money is no object why have they only bought a winger and an over the hill midfielder?

They've tightened up with Mancini in there and have Kompany playing CB who is probably their best CB at the moment. I can't see Lescott getting in the team when he is fit. It was never about the players, it was the fact that Hughes couldn't organise the team defensively at all.

I don't really agree, they have had players out and are making do with that young centre back but he looked very shakey against Man U in the semi finals.

The only times their defence has been really teasted under Mancini was in the semi finals and against Everton so I think there is room for improvement there.

When you supposedly have unlimited money I can't understand why they wouldn't get some better quality options at the back.

I don't really agree, they have had players out and are making do with that young centre back but he looked very shakey against Man U in the semi finals.

When you supposedly have unlimited money I can't understand why they wouldn't get some better quality options at the back.

Ya they had injuries but now have Toure back, Onouha back, Lescott back soon and Kompany and Boyata. When you look at a team like SHA *spits* you realise you don't need superstars to have defensive discipline.

The funniest thing about this is they had one of the best centre halfs in the league in Richard Dunne and got rid of him because.... THEY NEEDED THE MONEY!

rofl.

When you look at a team like SHA *spits* you realise you don't need superstars to have defensive discipline.

Can someone ban this guy from vtalk. :lol:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Sadly he's right though. Did anyone expect 2 centre backs signed from the Championship to be arguably the best defensive pairing in the league this season?

I certainly didn't. Dann and Johnson have been immense.

The funniest thing about this is they had one of the best centre halfs in the league in Richard Dunne and got rid of him because.... THEY NEEDED THE MONEY!

rofl.

so, so true.

that's worthy of a ROFLCOPTER mate :crylaugh::mrgreen:

When you look at a team like SHA *spits* you realise you don't need superstars to have defensive discipline.

Can someone ban this guy from vtalk. :lol:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Sadly he's right though. Did anyone expect 2 centre backs signed from the Championship to be arguably the best defensive pairing in the league this season?

I certainly didn't. Dann and Johnson have been immense.

agent Ridger at LB too, Qwixxxy.

I have hart, Ridger and Dann in my FFL squad :lol: :oops:

• 3 weeks later...
Â