Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

“It's not a question of money or contract, believe me. He has everything he needs. For Yaya what is the most important thing is human relationships.

“When your best worker has his birthday from time to time it's not bad to shake his hand. To make him feel valued and appreciated. They don't give any attention to Yaya.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/yaya-toure-transfer-news-toure-denies-wanting-manchester-city-exit-over-birthday-treatment-and-says-fans-should-judge-his-commitment-by-his-performances-on-the-pitch-9404237.html

What a self serving, selfish, childish, small minded, petty little clearing in the woods this is making Yaya look.  It's hard to have any respect for someone who behaves in that sort of petulant manner.  He has almost in an instant gone from one of the players I most admire to yet another disappointing human being in the world of football like Balotelli or John Terry.

• Like 2

Given the history with the tweets, two jokey ones which were then deleted followed by the "my agent speaks for me" one I'm guessing very little of this is from the player himself. Instead he's being very badly advised by an agent looking to line his own pockets from Touré signing huge contracts on a yearly basis.

• Like 1

I hope Man City drop him and let him rot in the reserves for 3 years. That would serve him right... although he would still be earning £200k plus a week! 

• Like 2

Why would they do that?

Well, they wouldn't would they. I'd just like it if they did! Might make Toure realise he's being a cock. 

He comes from a country where the average salary is less than £1k per year. He earns circa £220k a week! He should wake up every morning thanking the Lord that he happens to be very good at kicking a ball around a bit of grass. He's been afforded opportunities that most people in the world couldn't dream of. Then he acts like a complete tool like he is now. That's modern football though.. some players are losing a grasp on reality thinking they are far more important than they are. 

Why would they do that?

Well, they wouldn't would they. I'd just like it if they did! Might make Toure realise he's being a cock.

He comes from a country where the average salary is less than £1k per year. He earns circa £220k a week! He should wake up every morning thanking the Lord that he happens to be very good at kicking a ball around a bit of grass. He's been afforded opportunities that most people in the world couldn't dream of. Then he acts like a complete tool like he is now. That's modern football though.. some players are losing a grasp on reality thinking they are far more important than they are.

The only thing is, it's not like he's been afforded those opportunities off total luck. He's been afforded those opportunities, and makes that salary, because he's one of the best in the world at a very competitive job.

Â