Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

What an egotist.. Aww did poor old yaya get upset because big bad city didn't shake his hand and kiss his ring piece when it was his 31st birthday (a totally meaningless age). God footballers need to get to reality..

That "a piece" Adrian Durham reckons there are rumours of him going to utd (he didn't say didn't say it was happening)

So he said that he didn't said but said it happening?

Edited by vandaq
  • Like 1

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hasn't he said something along the lines of don't believe anything that isn't from his mouth and there will be a statement made after the World Cup

He followed it with this:

"Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain"

Wah!Wah! Toure...

He threw his toys out the pram when Barcelona picked Busquets in front of him. Then he threw his toys out of the pram when he wasn't allowed to play wherever he wanted.

Maybe he should jump on a plane to the Ivory Coast and see how deluded he really is.

I'm usually up for saying "you can moan about things in any walk of life". But wahwah makes himself look like a prick time and time again.

Love me love me!! - no yaya, you're a bellend

Yeah, but at that point it's more a symbol of worth, or a tangible reward for all the hard work they've done to become one of the best players in the world.

Plus, for many African players, they fund charities in their home countries and probably do spend a very large chunk of the money on things like that.

Edit: Hell, Manute Bol basically funded a freaking rebellion with his money.

Edited by Rovers13

Yeah, but at that point it's more a symbol of worth, or a tangible reward for all the hard work they've done to become one of the best players in the world.

Plus, for many African players, they fund charities in their home countries and probably do spend a very large chunk of the money on things like that.

Edit: Hell, Manute Bol basically funded a freaking rebellion with his money.

I think it is more that they feel like they are in a position where they can hold the club to ransom where as most of us can't do that with our employers. 

Â