Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

i think its much like what arsenal did with joel campbell, carlos vela and are still doing with wellington silva, chelsea are currently doing it with a young burkina faso kid too, he wont get a work permit, so you send him abroad for a few years until he can qualify for one, you obviously get the benefit of him playing european football at the same time

Wenger calling into question the morality of this deal (and rightly so). A blatant abuse of FFP rules. 

Frank showing he is also full of it after "never playing for another premier league team" quote last season. 

They are a great match.

Wenger isn't really in a position to be questioning morality of other clubs, it is a blatant abuse but then Arsenal have done plenty of things wrong in his time as manager.

• 2 months later...

What the hell is going on with them this season? 0-2 down to Newcastle and it's not a weak side they've got out

They played crap. I know people love milner from his days here but he's so lacking in pace for a wideman.

massive problems and this is what happened last time they won the league. I dont think the senior players like Kompany, Zabaleta and especially Toure have the mentality or desire to be consistent winners like Chelsea and Man utd have had

Ive said before but for me he is just a football version of a bully, Cant think of many big games he has had any influence in since he joined City. Hell even at Barcelona he rarely got picked in these games

They won't get anywhere with Mike Bassett in charge.

"We will be playing 4-4-****-2"

Wenger and Pellegrini are absolute dinosaurs, stubborn old ****, stuck in their ways, both these club need some fresh blood.

Get Simeone over here, he's a man not afraid to mix things up.

They won't get anywhere with Mike Bassett in charge.

"We will be playing 4-4-****-2"

Wenger and Pellegrini are absolute dinosaurs, stubborn old ****, stuck in their ways, both these club need some fresh blood.

Get Simeone over here, he's a man not afraid to mix things up.

yet they combined to win all 3 English domestic trophies last season ahead of the media super coaches Mourinho and Rodgers :D

Was Pellegrini at fault for the lack of effort shown by these overpaid primadonnas. 

not for me, they did the same under Mancini and as said before players like Toure really are a disgrace to the game

Â