Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

they wont stand still..look at man u,they will spend over 100m with out CL football next year,they are in the red..its all BS!! the Premier League wants the best players here to sell tv to the world.£££$$$£££

then we ask every 4 years why we carnt field a england side blar blar 

• Like 1

really? i like nastasic got a good future ahead of him, i thought it was because of lescott and i think demichellis going

with fernando signed they've sorted the defensive side of the midfield out, they'll need cover for RB, cover for keeper, and then i think another striker and more importantly cover for silva, i think they can look toothless at times without him

Jovetic missed a big part of last he will act as another striker and link midfielder.. If they tighten up at the back they are pretty phenomenal. Just need to improve in Europe.

• 2 weeks later...

Could see Sagna at centre half I think especially as Kompany usually picks up injuries during the season.

He could well play there in the CL given they'll have to cut a couple of players from their squad list due to FFP.

• 2 weeks later...

"Super Frankie Lampard" to Manchester City...

I wonder if Chelsea will remove the "Super Frankie Lampard" banner from Stamford Bridge.

"Super Frankie Lampard"

Wenger calling into question the morality of this deal (and rightly so). A blatant abuse of FFP rules. 

Frank showing he is also full of it after "never playing for another premier league team" quote last season. 

They are a great match.

All the Frank Lampard rubbish made me completely miss the fact that they've signed Bruno Zuculini. Top prospect, off to Deportivo on loan for the season, shame really I'd have liked to have tried him out here.

Edited by samjp26

Â