coda

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Are Koulibaly, Kante, Mendy and Ziyech all muslim?

That's probably helping with the moves.

Has been reported they are. I know Kante is

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jjaacckk91 said:

Why is everyone buying their players for huge money when they know they are screwed with the amount they spent, I don't understand 

This is what I was thinking.  Surely arsenal can find another striker as good as Havertz for that much.

29 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

What if the two clubs were to meet in a European competition? 

Then they play in Saudi Arabia and Al-Hilal qualify for the next round irrespective of who wins the match.

• Haha 1

So Chelsea missing out on the champions league hasn’t affected their ability to sign expensive players or attract players at all then…. Great.

And seriously, what is up with the 8 year contracts?

3 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

So Chelsea missing out on the champions league hasn’t affected their ability to sign expensive players or attract players at all then…. Great.

And seriously, what is up with the 8 year contracts?

Just shows FFP is just a load of horse shit

Saudis just laughing at the PL

38 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Jackson being offered a EIGHT YEAR contract

**** me they haven't learned anything have they?

He isn’t all that special either. A decent talent but  could easily flop at team like Chelsea 

On 21/06/2023 at 19:24, OutByEaster? said:

Are Koulibaly, Kante, Mendy and Ziyech all muslim?

That's probably helping with the moves.

They can get the Haji done while they are playing there...😎

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Jackson being offered a EIGHT YEAR contract

**** me they haven't learned anything have they?

No they've learnt how to get around FFP. You give players long term deals and then your accounts look a lot better. That's why they are doing it. 

Current Chelsea owners look very short term don’t they. I wonder if they will sell again in a year or 2 and it explains why they keep giving out stupidly long contracts (it’ll be someone else’s problem).

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

No they've learnt how to get around FFP. You give players long term deals and then your accounts look a lot better. That's why they are doing it. 

That loophole has closed now. You can give a player any length of contract you like, but only 5yrs will count for FFP. 

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

That loophole has closed now. You can give a player any length of contract you like, but only 5yrs will count for FFP. 

Has it? I heard they planned to bring it in but when is it actually going to be enforced? Also I'm sure a quick legal action claiming teams weren't given sufficient notice will see UEFA back down over trying to punish anyone. 

Â