coda

12 minutes ago, sne said:

Certainly no doubt how Boehly will vote the next time the Super League is up for a vote. Bought and paid for by Saudi, just like Chelsea.

Yes, but the next Super League attempt will be a Saudi/Europe crossover Super League that will put tens of billions of dollars of Saudi blood money on the table that no-one will be able to stop.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I already answered this question  the 18 PL clubs need to come together and along with the PL govern the game before it really does go to shit and fans just **** it off. But hey lets just do nothing and moan about it instead

Do you have evidence that FIFA is funded by the saudis?

How can Premier League clubs restrict transfers. Its freedom of trade

Saudis were sponsoring Womens World Cup, World Club Cup host. Favourite for 2030 hosts and Infantino mates with the head of state

Just now, ender4 said:

Yes, but the next Super League attempt will be a Saudi/Europe crossover Super League that will put tens of billions of dollars of Saudi blood money on the table that no-one will be able to stop.

Exactly. The last time they at least tried to hide that they were funding it by using  JP Morgan as a front. 

12 minutes ago, ender4 said:

It'll be a preseason tournament first. That's how they'll try to get it started. 

2 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Other than the Saudi mercenary departures

Kovacic to City £25m + £5m

Havertz to Arsenal £65m

Mount will probably fetch £60m to Utd

buckle up for another £300m Chelsea spend up.

Was always going to be a massive clear-out, they need a manageable sized squad for Poch.

It's like to know if Poch has any say in these departures, I think they are going to struggle again. Their squad just isn't good right now. If they sign 7 or 8 more that is more disruption.

2 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

It's like to know if Poch has any say in these departures, I think they are going to struggle again. Their squad just isn't good right now. If they sign 7 or 8 more that is more disruption.

He must do, I assume he is already on the payroll. 

3 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

I'd say he has had some input.

21 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Other than the Saudi mercenary departures

Kovacic to City £25m + £5m

Havertz to Arsenal £65m

Mount will probably fetch £60m to Utd

buckle up for another £300m Chelsea spend up.

How are City getting players the calibre of Kovacic for as little as £25m?

41 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

It was reported that Poch was convincing Mount to stay at Chelsea but I think Mount wants a new challenge

Â