coda

56 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

The Russians are very good at poisining,if they really poisened him he would have died by now.

Yes,it's all rubbish. He probably got one of his butler's to administer a very mild poison, he's just playin chess against whoever he is at war with to get back all his assets.

• Like 2

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that he gifted almost £100m to help fund Israel stealing Palestinian land tells me what kind of person he is.

Edited by sne
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Excellent read, really highlights what kind of criminal roman is

I want to hear more about the corrupt politician's, FA members, ffp controllers etc etc who allowed him to do all he has done without any/many questions ever being asked.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

I want to hear more about the corrupt politician's, FA members, ffp controllers etc etc who allowed him to do all he has done without any/many questions ever being asked.

It was blairs government when roman came in. Who knows who was involved if any at all

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It was blairs government when roman came in. Who knows who was involved if any at all

I'd be shocked if there was.no kickback to the authorities over the past 20 years, wouldn't surprise if past governments were the same and we all know the current mob are bent as ****.

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Excellent read, really highlights what kind of criminal roman is

It's not just him. It's all Putin's entourage. The world turned a blind eye for way way too long. It's the same for China. 

51 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Surely they didn't sign Lukaku expecting him to tirelessly harry defenders though? Different players do different things, that isn't Lukaku's game.

Judging by the sprints stats his game isn't actually that far off Harry's. 

:trollface:

4 hours ago, Tom13 said:

1893257733_FB_IMG_16493171517372.jpg.baa

Doesn't make good reading for big Rom

Nothing makes me more annoyed than seeing Sky determine who the ‘big 6’ are…it’s a 20 team league, Sky, **** you. 
Crap stat. 

• Like 1

Â