coda

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

"Germany centre-back Antonio Rudiger, 29, is demanding a £25m signing-on fee as he prepares to leave Chelsea as a free agent" The Express.

Aww, what a nice guy.

Image result for scumbag gif

Don’t blame him, still a bargain for whoever signs him. You don’t get much with a £25m transfer fee these days.

• Like 3

I don't see the problem, he isn't forcing somebody to buy him. If they do thats the clubs issue

Messi got a signing on fee last summer of 25 million and I would argue Rudiger is definitely a more useful signing in the era of poor defenders 

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

I don't see the problem, he isn't forcing somebody to buy him. If they do thats the clubs issue

Messi got a signing on fee last summer of 25 million and I would argue Rudiger is definitely a more useful signing in the era of poor defenders 

It’s quite a lot though. I read Rudiger has been arguing with Chelsea where he wants 180k per week or something and they offered 120k or so. A 25m bonus equals 120k extra every week during a four year contract.

If it's too much, then nobody will sign him and he'll either have to request less or go without a club.

It's probably also worth pointing out that the source we're given for this is The Express, so it's probably complete nonsense.

16 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

It’s quite a lot though. I read Rudiger has been arguing with Chelsea where he wants 180k per week or something and they offered 120k or so. A 25m bonus equals 120k extra every week during a four year contract.

Of course it is but Arsenal paid 50 million for Ben White and United well they paid 80 million for something they call a defender and thats without wages coming into it

Some club is getting a good deal

6 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Allowed to sell tickets again. The bending over by the gov continues

Never in doubt. 

Unfortunately. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Zatman said:

BBC said Abramovich or his company had to pump 30 million in to sell tickets again. Sounded fishy

Thats stupid.How many tickets would Chelski have to sell just to break even on 30m

On 23/03/2022 at 12:44, Phil Silvers said:

"Germany centre-back Antonio Rudiger, 29, is demanding a £25m signing-on fee as he prepares to leave Chelsea as a free agent" The Express.

Aww, what a nice guy.

Image result for scumbag gif

This is so weird. Why is he a scumbag for this?

7 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

This is so weird. Why is he a scumbag for this?

I just don't think he's elite level and find the amount excesssive for how much I rate him, he's also a bit of a scumbag on the pitch, he will try anything on and because of who he plays for he gets away with most, he currently plays for a scumbag club and I fully expect him to sign for scumbag Newcastle. My opinion of course, I'm sure I'd find yours just as wierd if you decide to share it.

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

It's the future of football

Clubs put price the players from moves so they go on a free transfer with huge bonuses and wages 

Sadly true v4e, it's that word demanding that just rubs me up the wrong way, fairplay, some are ultra talented and earn ridiculous money. It's reporters putting words in players mouths too, fair enough but I just have a bee in my bonnet at the moment with regards to the way we live depending upon where we live on whatever pyramid, people cutting back on meals, walking to work, wearing extra layers of clothes to stay warm etc whilst some demand millions to go on top of their millions.

Anyway, enough from me, drifting a bit here.

• Like 1

If he gets £25m it'd be interesting to see what mbappe is demanding as his signing bonus

I did think that if it wasn't for the clause then the only way grealish left us was for £0, maybe kane too, mbappe will be £0, it will become the new norm for well ran top level clubs and players, there'll no doubt still be the likes of barca and juve using transfer fees to massage their debts but the days of the obscene transfers should be coming to an end, there are players who are genuinely unsellable by their clubs due to value and fan perception etc 

Only to be followed by the days of even more obscene wages and player wealth 

44 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I just don't think he's elite level and find the amount excesssive for how much I rate him, he's also a bit of a scumbag on the pitch, he will try anything on and because of who he plays for he gets away with most, he currently plays for a scumbag club and I fully expect him to sign for scumbag Newcastle. My opinion of course, I'm sure I'd find yours just as wierd if you decide to share it.

He is probably in the 5 best centre backs in the world at the moment 

21 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

If he gets £25m it'd be interesting to see what mbappe is demanding as his signing bonus

I did think that if it wasn't for the clause then the only way grealish left us was for £0, maybe kane too, mbappe will be £0, it will become the new norm for well ran top level clubs and players, there'll no doubt still be the likes of barca and juve using transfer fees to massage their debts but the days of the obscene transfers should be coming to an end, there are players who are genuinely unsellable by their clubs due to value and fan perception etc 

Only to be followed by the days of even more obscene wages and player wealth 

Mbappe is getting 75 million I read a few weeks back

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

He is probably in the 5 best centre backs in the world at the moment 

He's a scumbag.

Wouldn't surprise me if he turns in to one of them lay abouts that fart about plodding through games and finally rot on the bench once he gets his zillions on top of his millions.

Â