Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

When you order shirts online from the Villa store with printing do they do it the same way as they do it in Villa Village? I'm asking this because I've often seen people with shirts with names and numbers on the back that are absolutely tiny.

Afraid not, online villa use kitbag.com or at least they did 2 years ago.

Kitbag.com use sencilla printing which is the cheap plasticy vinyl material and is smaller than the regulation printing the players have.

The Villa village store uses lextra printing which is what the players have. It's a felt material and obviously the regulation size.

I always get my printing done there as opposed to online as it looks a lot better, and the cheap plastic sencilla printing often creases easily and gets dents in it if not stored properly, or even sent to you properly as what happened to me a few years back.

Very few places do the lextra printing so it's well worth getting it done at the villa store, if you care enough of course. I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to Villa shirts so well worth it for me!

Thanks a lot for the heads up! :thumb:

Hm, the last villa shirt I bought was the last home shirt to have the acorns sponsor so this is going back 2 or 3 years ago now but I ordered mine online with shirt printing and I didn't get the crappy cheap printing as harrywrose1 described. I got the proper stuff. Obviously this might have changed recently but I can't imagine buying it at the OS online store would mean you get crappy shirt printing.

So the plan is thus right?

- both kits are revealed on the OS and Macrons website at midnight on Thursday

- home kit launched on Saturday & available to buy after the event

- away kit launched on Sunday & available July 14th

So if it's revealed at midnight on Thursday why can't we buy it on Friday? Kind of makes the 'showing the kit off' parade a bit less worthwhile. Seems pointless withholding it for a day when we will all know what it looks like anyway.

So the plan is thus right?

- both kits are revealed on the OS and Macrons website at midnight on Thursday

- home kit launched on Saturday & available to buy after the event

- away kit launched on Sunday & available July 14th

So if it's revealed at midnight on Thursday why can't we buy it on Friday? Kind of makes the 'showing the kit off' parade a bit less worthwhile. Seems pointless withholding it for a day when we will all know what it looks like anyway.

I think you can buy the home kit from 8am on Saturday when the store opens at Villa Park.

I think it is more a kit launch than an unveiling and it is fathers day on the Sunday so I guess the club wanted to do something

does waiting a day REALLY make that much difference to your life ?
You'd be amazed how many women Ingram can squeeze into 24 hours.

Calm down you flid, no not really, just thought it was odd we unveil it on Thursday night but can't buy it until Saturday.

Gareth, I've been on a bit of a dry spell recently, not even a naive female student in sight :( what's the totty like in Basingstoke?

Midnight is usually the start of the day, however, I suspect they mean the end of the day.

Of course, if someone has a clock which displays 24:00 (and isn't a joke) then I could be wrong.

Folski I'd say they mean the end of Thursday. What you're referring to as 24:00 even though that doesn't technically exist.

Midnight is one of those ambiguous terms that literally means one thing but practically means the other.

Â