Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

They've had months to design these kits

Yet they look like they've been hashed together in an afternoon by a graduate

Some of th mock ups on here were far superior

Is there anything about Aston Villa you like?

I have yet to read a positive post off you, why are you so down on everything surely your life can't be that bad?

Is there anything about Aston Villa you like?

I have yet to read a positive post off you, why are you so down on everything surely your life can't be that bad?

I think he stick s his tadger in teh air to see which way a conversation is going and then says something he thinks is the popular view.

Perhaps the man down at Tescos can kock up a few kits

the kit is claret and blue with the villa crest on it so i like it , im not a fan of the away kit.

the kit dosent even matter would you rather have a good kit and shit team or shit kit with a good team

Really like both the home and away kits. Are there Any better pics of the away kit anywhere? Does it also have the lion on the back?

Anyway, love them both. So much nicer than the job Nike ave done for Man United this year.

Just caught up with the thread; good work, all involved. My highlights were the chap who works in an Italian Massage Parlour, and 'We're Aston Villa, We Glow in the Dark' - can really see that one catching on away this coming season.

Having had some time to reflect on the kits since first seeing them officially, my opinion hasn't changed at all. Away very good, Home umm ok.

The home socks though, they are spectacular. I have never owned a pair of Villa kit socks, even as a kid when I had a few shirt & short combos, I never went the whole hog and had the socks too. But these are spectacular. They just scream Villa. I will be getting some for those cold nights at VP. I would also really love to see them modelled, knee high, by a scantily clad attractive young women.

Just went on the official site and looked at the videos of the design and production at Macron - they've really spent some time getting it right. I can't imagine Nike did anything like this. Hat's off to Macron, they've worked really hard on these kits and it shows.

The home kit has a nod to history but is also bang up to date and the away kit has a more modern feel without being too 'way out'

Can't wait to see the track tops and training gear

Well done Macron

There was something that was bugging me about the home shirt that I couldn't quite put my finger and I've just realised what it is. The macron logo is too far down the chest for my liking, no idea why they didn't position it higher up like on the away shirt put to me it really throws the whole thing off.

Â