Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Thanks Imarsha,

Spoke to club shop on 0121 326 1559 (they need to update the website phone number)

They do have loads of size XXXL in stock for tomorrow, however they say that the Macron sizes should mirror the Nike sizes, so I guess will have to try on first

I just rang the same number and the woman said there wont be any 3xl or 4xl till 1/8/2012

No you are confusing me lol, I was an XL in Nike so need a XXL in macron but I do prefer a baggy fit so was hoping to get a 3XL, guess I am sticking with a XXL

Thanks Imarsha,

Spoke to club shop on 0121 326 1559 (they need to update the website phone number)

They do have loads of size XXXL in stock for tomorrow, however they say that the Macron sizes should mirror the Nike sizes, so I guess will have to try on first

I just rang the same number and the woman said there wont be any 3xl or 4xl till 1/8/2012

Two people ask the same question and get two different answers. As it is a new kit launch, it should have been communicated to the shop staff what sizes they have and have not got. Also, I find it strange that the larger sizes are not in stock when Villa announced that the shirts will be available to purchase from tomorrow. 01/08/12 seems a long time to wait. :bonk:

Thanks Imarsha,

No you are confusing me lol, I was an XL in Nike so need a XXL in macron but I do prefer a baggy fit so was hoping to get a 3XL, guess I am sticking with a XXL

I'm not sure if the woman i spoke to is confused or what. I'm also not sure if the 1/8/2012 only applies to the website store.

Why does Brett Holman have a Dutch accent?!! :lol:

I'm Gonna take a wild guess and say its because he played in holland..

Yeah but he's Australian.

Right, by that logic we would have exactly the same kit every year. What a load of tosh, we had a black kit for years back in the day.

What am i doing debating socks?

That's the whole point of the kit thread.

To talk about the kit :|

I would think if some of the sizes where not available in the store tomorrow they would post something on the website.

The women could have easily looked online with knowing about what was in the store

Ill ring again in abit and make my question more clear to her.

When I phoned, I asked the girl if they would be on sale because of the dates on the website,

She stopped talking for a second and had a look and said we have loads of stock ready for tomorrow

Is it also possible that Macron are going by EU sizes and Villa are using UK sizes and adding confusion?

sizes.png

It's like Hitz, he had a hybrid Brummie/German accent. Same for Holman, but Dutch accent.

It's like Hitz, he had a hybrid Brummie/German accent. Same for Holman, but Dutch accent.

Holman's played/lived in Holland for the past 10 years.

Since he was 18.

More than enough time to pick up an accent.

When I was at uni in Leeds we had a house of brummies, apart from 2 guys (6 brummies and 2 non) and one of them was originally from Leeds, still living there, but still picked up a brummy twang to his accent after only a year.

I can understand that since he is learning English as a second language if you know what I mean.

It's like Petrov has a kind of Glaswegian accent.

But I didn't think Holman would change his accent since he already speaks English as his first language.

Â