Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

I like it - especially on Gabby I think it looks way better untucked than it does when they have it tucked in.

We're Aston Villa we glow in the dark ;) Haha brilliant

He seems to fill it a lot better than the rest. I think it'll fit those of us with the less than athletic bodies quite well. :D

I like it - especially on Gabby I think it looks way better untucked than it does when they have it tucked in.

We're Aston Villa we glow in the dark ;) Haha brilliant

He seems to fill it a lot better than the rest. I think it'll fit those of us with the less than athletic bodies quite well. :D

Yeah, Holman looks almost anorexic in the shirts compared to Gabby :D

Herp%20Derp%20GG.jpg

Now this is special. Everyone around me in the office just had to ask me what was so funny, cos I burst out laughing. There aren't any Villa fans sat near me, so the best I could come up with was "it's not work related" :lol:

got a sneaky feeling lil Gardner might be number 8 this season :)

Really? Is he pictured with that number? I thought he'd get number 4, which he had in the reserves

got a sneaky feeling lil Gardner might be number 8 this season :)

Really? Is he pictured with that number? I thought he'd get number 4, which he had in the reserves

nah i just thought he would get that number maybe....

number 4 should be for a new Cbk and number 6 for either Holman or a Defensive mid... (Herd?) and most lilkey number 8 for GG...knowing my logic he will get the number 4... thats why im waiting until i know the squad numbers!! :D

So are the stores not stocking 48" or bigger for tomorrows festivities? It seems both stores are closed today

Don't want to make a wasted journey

I'm not fat just big boned :winkold:

It might just be online orders that are affected, you could always phone the merchandising department at club on 0871 224 111

Thanks Imarsha,

Spoke to club shop on 0121 326 1559 (they need to update the website phone number)

They do have loads of size XXXL in stock for tomorrow, however they say that the Macron sizes should mirror the Nike sizes, so I guess will have to try on first

Thanks Imarsha,

Spoke to club shop on 0121 326 1559 (they need to update the website phone number)

They do have loads of size XXXL in stock for tomorrow, however they say that the Macron sizes should mirror the Nike sizes, so I guess will have to try on first

I just rang the same number and the woman said there wont be any 3xl or 4xl till 1/8/2012

Â