Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

On 26/02/2022 at 06:09, A'Villan said:

To date, my romantic life has, for the most part, been non existent or tragic.

About to leave for a date with a girl who seems great. It's always the one's who inspire hope that are the most challenging. Only because you begin to look at yourself in ways that perhaps you hadn't.

I'm all good. Hopefully it's that way and even better by evening's end.

Wish me luck.

Hope it went well for you 🤞🤞

• Thanks 1

On 28/02/2022 at 18:09, villan-scott said:

Good to hear man. Really good to hear! 

Thanks for this. I don't want to make regular announcements or draw special attention but it's certainly nice to have people glad to see me have some success, regardless of how minor it may be.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tegis said:

Blame it on poor aiming

One thing is for certain, that VT will be appropriate in inappropriately seeing that anything said that can be possibly turned into comical innuendo, should and will.

@rjw63 the magician is doing his Hudini act for the time being, perhaps.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Thanks for this. I don't want to make regular announcements or draw special attention but it's certainly nice to have people glad to see me have some success, regardless of how minor it may be.

It’s no problem. I have read a lot of your posts and understand you’ve not had things easy. To read about you having this connection brings a smile to my face even though I’m the other side of the world! Good luck! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, El Zen said:

So, anyone have any advice on how to give forgiveness? Or if one should? 

Asking for a friend 😔

Buying beer always works for me. 

37 minutes ago, El Zen said:

So, anyone have any advice on how to give forgiveness? Or if one should? 

Asking for a friend 😔

You’re gonna have to give us some more detail.

Did she not tell you about the credit card bill or shag your brother?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, El Zen said:

Considerably closer to the latter.

(Just not my brother.) 

My life is in totalt ruins, tbh. I have no idea what to do. 

I’m really sorry to hear this buddy.

All I can add is that whilst it undoubtedly hurts, your life isn’t in ruins. You’ll bounce back stronger.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, El Zen said:

We have a child and just learned we’re pregnant again. The shit happened a couple of years ago, but I only had confirmation of it last night. I have no idea how to deal with the situation. 

An old secret then. 

What's your biggest problem, the fact it happened or the fact it was covered up? 

10 minutes ago, El Zen said:

I’m not sure if I should even talk about this. It’s extremely humiliating to type out all of this. I just need to vent, and this is the only place I can think of where I can talk about my pain without making my life worse. I just need as many people as possible to feel sorry for myself, I guess. 

She’s genuinely devastated, but I’m not sure I can forgive and fall back in love with someone who has betrayed me so brutally. But it’s either that or the end of my marriage, and all that involves for my kid(s). 

It’s all very raw, nobody expects you to just forgive and forget immediately.

I’d suggesting just hanging in there for a little while. Distancing yourself from the OH and see how you both feel when the dust settles over the next days.

Setup the TV and Xbox in the spare room and be there for the current child.

• Like 2

Â