Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Asking for a friend.......

He is in a loving caring relationship and really happy. His wife has just gone through the change and is on tablets for it and as a combination of the two has completely lost her sex drive. They have discussed the situation and she has no objection to him getting it elsewhere until her libido returns as long as he is discreet and careful and it is not with her younger sister (sigh) or one of her friends. He feels even though she has been so understanding it would be an act of betrayal to take her up on her offer but needs his release. Has anyone been in this situation or could maybe offer some advice I can give him as I am at a loss as to what to say. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

He is in a loving caring relationship and really happy. His wife has just gone through the change and is on tablets for it and as a combination of the two has completely lost her sex drive. They have discussed the situation and she has no objection to him getting it elsewhere until her libido returns as long as he is discreet and careful and it is not with her younger sister (sigh) or one of her friends. He feels even though she has been so understanding it would be an act of betrayal to take her up on her offer but needs his release. Has anyone been in this situation or could maybe offer some advice I can give him as I am at a loss as to what to say. 

Just wait ya selfish *******

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

If he loves her lots, I'd tell him to get a fleshlight and a bigger computer monitor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Take it from me, it's not worth it.

Just have a wank ffs

I'm not sure "but you said it was ok" is going to go down if (when) she changes her mind and feels betrayed, so the safest bet is taking her up on it but lying about it, not only getting his end away but appearing to be a caring and considerate husband. ;) 

18 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

You could also play "Cock Hero" and see how long you can last. Plenty of videos are available (I think).

Google is your friend if you are puzzled.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

How does "your mate" know anyone else is gonna want to shag him?

Successful guy, good looking has turned down dozens of offers from female staff (And the fact his misses was a co director) 

56 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

The key is in bold. If the situation has been really and frankly discussed (not one person hinting at it but not really and trying to maintain plausible deniability later, but actually cards-on-the-table discussed) then this person has permission, and should feel free to use it.

Slightly disappointed at the number of responses saying this person shouldn't go through with it. Real relationships are complicated, and lifelong monogamy isn't for everybody. The wife may be doing the best that she can to help preserve the long-term future of the relationship by giving permission, and the long-term future of the relationship might be better secured if the husband does have sex with others, as long as they are clear and upfront about what they are doing.

• Thanks 1

Â