Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I really couldn't tell Kanye from the other million people who sound exactly the same. Though I'm sure hip hop/RnB fans say the exact same thing about rock music.

He's the guy that doesn't actually rap, he just sings terribly in auto tune.

• Like 1

I really couldn't tell Kanye from the other million people who sound exactly the same. Though I'm sure hip hop/RnB fans say the exact same thing about rock music.

He's the guy that doesn't actually rap, he just sings terribly in auto tune.

:huh:

No he doesn't. Apart fro maybe 808s and Heartbreak, but that's his shite album

Edited by Stevo985

So the ex came and collected the rest of her stuff tonight. I'm feeling pretty shi**y tbh. I've been okay for the past few weeks, but I'm left wondering whether I was fine because I knew we were still talking, and that meant there was a slim chance we'd be able to talk it through. Now that she's collected her stuff and said we shouldn't speak again, it's hit me all over again. I'm still pretty sure this was the right decision, but she said she wanted us to work it out, and though I said that I would like to too, I also said I had my concerns/doubts about us getting back together, as it could all happen again. Her answer to that was "If you don't know for certain by now, then we should just leave it!".. etc etc. And that was that! I need a fix of Big Bang Theory or something to take my mind off it, I think.

Just keep telling yourself it was the right decision, from what you have told us it sounds like the right decision. Just take it a day at a time. Time is all you need and to get back on the horse. All the best.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2

So the ex came and collected the rest of her stuff tonight. I'm feeling pretty shi**y tbh. I've been okay for the past few weeks, but I'm left wondering whether I was fine because I knew we were still talking, and that meant there was a slim chance we'd be able to talk it through. Now that she's collected her stuff and said we shouldn't speak again, it's hit me all over again. I'm still pretty sure this was the right decision, but she said she wanted us to work it out, and though I said that I would like to too, I also said I had my concerns/doubts about us getting back together, as it could all happen again. Her answer to that was "If you don't know for certain by now, then we should just leave it!".. etc etc. And that was that! I need a fix of Big Bang Theory or something to take my mind off it, I think.

finality sucks, this is when it hits you hard. im sure whats meant to happen will happen, stay strong and hopeful.

its a vicious circle because the best cure to get over a bird is fresh pussy, but then you end up getting fond of one and god forbid loving one again then your back to square one. if i had my time again i would be gay, a young jimmy page would suit me just fine  :wub:

its a vicious circle because the best cure to get over a bird is fresh pussy, but then you end up getting fond of one and god forbid loving one again then your back to square one. if i had my time again i would be gay, a young jimmy page would suit me just fine  :wub:

giphy.gif

Thanks Ruge, you're right (about the whatever happens happens part... Not so much the ghey comments!) Also, I'll happily fall into the arms of another girl. I'm just wary of rushing into anything, as I think I need some time to adjust.

How long were you together again, Rob?

4 years last Friday. I've been out with quite a few girls, and obviously been through a number of break-ups, but I've never lived with a girl before. So it's extra frustrating this time round, because the majority of the decorations/ photos in my house were picked by her (but paid for by me, obviously! :D) so I'm always seeing reminders. How are you coping mate?
  • Like 1

Thanks Ruge, you're right (about the whatever happens happens part... Not so much the ghey comments!) Also, I'll happily fall into the arms of another girl. I'm just wary of rushing into anything, as I think I need some time to adjust.

How long were you together again, Rob?

4 years last Friday. I've been out with quite a few girls, and obviously been through a number of break-ups, but I've never lived with a girl before. So it's extra frustrating this time round, because the majority of the decorations/ photos in my house were picked by her (but paid for by me, obviously! :D) so I'm always seeing reminders. How are you coping mate?

Thats ages man. Fair play for remaining so relaxed right now, I'd probably be in ruins after what you've explaineds just happened. 

I've hit a random downer again the past few days. Absolute horrid. Its been well over 5 months and I'd still probably say I'm nowhere near over her. It'll hurt me just seeing a picture of her again, let alone her being with somebody else. I keep saying it but it doesn't help me living on my own and not having many friends. :/

• Like 1

Warnock, may I suggest you move in with rob?

Just place a fleshlight between your legs and spoon each other.

Careful of the beard though, it's a bit rough :)

Going watching Wayne's World tonight Lapal I saw it when I was about 6 but don't remember it. Will leave you know how I get on tomorrow.

Not enough likes can be given....

• Like 2

Going watching Wayne's World tonight Lapal I saw it when I was about 6 but don't remember it. Will leave you know how I get on tomorrow.

wayne-s-world-zang-o.gif

Edited by Designer1
  • Like 1

Thats ages man. Fair play for remaining so relaxed right now, I'd probably be in ruins after what you've explaineds just happened.

I've hit a random downer again the past few days. Absolute horrid. Its been well over 5 months and I'd still probably say I'm nowhere near over her. It'll hurt me just seeing a picture of her again, let alone her being with somebody else. I keep saying it but it doesn't help me living on my own and not having many friends. :/

That sounds rough Warnock. Keep yourself busy and occupied. I've had to put on lots of comedy programmes. I have all 7 seasons of The Big Bang Theory, so that's been a nice distraction. I'm currently watching Father Ted on TV. And VT of course, is a good discretion :) I would suggest removing any chance of seeing pictures of her. Just tonight I've binned a load of photos, taken down lots of photoframes and also 'unfollowed' her on fb (I don't want to unfriend her yet, as it seems mean, and we broke up fairly amicably). Last week, though, I did move all social networking apps into a folder on my phone, so they wouldn't be there for me to click on, without making a conscious effort. I suppose I'm coping okay, because in 4 years we have broken up 3 times, so I've been through it before, and I think now is the time to call it a day.

Â