Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

There's a girl I've been interested in on and off for about 3 years. Thing is I think it's a lot more lust than any other emotion but throughout this time we've talked regularly and been friends

So I'm wondering should I go for it or have I been longterm friendzoned. Part of me thinks it's a no go as I've said things drunk in the past which have been ignored but then there's been times she's been suggestive on other occasions.

There's a girl I've been interested in on and off for about 3 years. Thing is I think it's a lot more lust than any other emotion but throughout this time we've talked regularly and been friends

So I'm wondering should I go for it or have I been longterm friendzoned. Part of me thinks it's a no go as I've said things drunk in the past which have been ignored but then there's been times she's been suggestive on other occasions.

DHUTWU.

• Like 1

DHUTWU.

I don't know what that means and I don't know where to look to find out

Go for it

tell her how you feel. You'll regret it otherwise.

If she's not interested then move on.

Get drunk together. All will be revealed then.

Well I know what will happen if we get drunk together, I'll try it on then it's how she reacts. Like I say the problem is its more lust so it would be more like a committed friends with benefits scenario if that exists from my point of view. Just how she sees it all.

So I guess I just need to say something to her?

Well I know what will happen if we get drunk together, I'll try it on then it's how she reacts. Like I say the problem is its more lust so it would be more like a committed friends with benefits scenario if that exists from my point of view. Just how she sees it all.

Nah that could be awkward. Just make a move on her when you're both drunk. She will react how you want and then you have a f**k buddy.

Trust me on this one.

Unless you want more?

Nah that could be awkward. Just make a move on her when you're both drunk. She will react how you want and then you have a f**k buddy.

Trust me on this one.

Unless you want more?

Nah don't really want more I just don't wanna get into a mess with it really. I want to know what it is and where it's going basically.

Trust me on this one.

Unless you want more?

Nah don't really want more I just don't wanna get into a mess with it really. I want to know what it is and where it's going basically.

Bottle of vodka, lemonade, lime cordial, ice, 2 glasses, you'll know by the end of the night.

Trust me on this one.

Unless you want more?

Masturbate over her facebook pictures (that may cause a mess so I'm not sure this helps).

There's a woman at work, who I'm pretty sure has been coming onto me. I don't particularly fancy her, but I've no aversion to hanging out the back of her, and although she seems prim and proper, she has a glint in her eye that makes me think she'd be pure filth. Trouble is I like to keep myself to myself, and my private life away from work. I know if anything happened, it'd be all around the office in no time. I know I should DHUTWU, but I can't be doing with being the centre of the gossip.

Could you not keep it on the down low?

There's a woman at work, who I'm pretty sure has been coming onto me. I don't particularly fancy her, but I've no aversion to hanging out the back of her, and although she seems prim and proper, she has a glint in her eye that makes me think she'd be pure filth. Trouble is I like to keep myself to myself, and my private life away from work. I know if anything happened, it'd be all around the office in no time. I know I should DHUTWU, but I can't be doing with being the centre of the gossip.

Could you not keep it on the down low?

Save it for the Christmas party. Not too long now.

Gotta keep em separated

Dave,

0017994132031_500X500.jpg

A simple disguise may help you do the deed and keep your work life and sex life separate.

• Like 2

Dave,

A simple disguise may help you do the deed and keep your work life and sex life separate.

Make hay whilst the sun shines my friend.

One day you'll be old / settled down and you'll wish you made the most of all these opportunities that came your way.

Do it.

• Like 1

Â