Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

There's a woman at work, who I'm pretty sure has been coming onto me. I don't particularly fancy her, but I've no aversion to hanging out the back of her, and although she seems prim and proper, she has a glint in her eye that makes me think she'd be pure filth. Trouble is I like to keep myself to myself, and my private life away from work. I know if anything happened, it'd be all around the office in no time. I know I should DHUTWU, but I can't be doing with being the centre of the gossip. 

Gotta keep em separated

Yes, it is essential to keep the arse cheeks separated when doing a lady UTWU.

There's a woman at work, who I'm pretty sure has been coming onto me. I don't particularly fancy her, but I've no aversion to hanging out the back of her, and although she seems prim and proper, she has a glint in her eye that makes me think she'd be pure filth. Trouble is I like to keep myself to myself, and my private life away from work. I know if anything happened, it'd be all around the office in no time. I know I should DHUTWU, but I can't be doing with being the centre of the gossip. 

Dave,

A simple disguise may help you do the deed and keep your work life and sex life separate.

Make hay whilst the sun shines my friend.

One day you'll be old / settled down and you'll wish you made the most of all these opportunities that came your way.

Do it.

Also, pics or GTFO

Gotta keep em separated

I call that apartheid

(if you weren't quoting Kanye West then I now look a pillock)

Gotta keep em separated

I call that apartheid

(if you weren't quoting Kanye West then I now look a pillock)

Exactly what came to mind for me.  Pah, Kanye.

I can tell Kanye apart from the host of R'n'B and hip hop artists around today. He's the one making shit music and shit music videos.

He's gotten into a habit of mashing two completely different songs into the same song, lately. They don't even go together at all! It sounds awful. I can only surmise people get confused and choose to like it because it's so different, kind of like how some people view art.

Bound 2 is utter, utter shite. That is not good music at all.

Let's throw Drake into the ring too. He's also **** garbage, but at least he comes across as a decent guy with a sense of humour. Kanye is as fake as they come. This whole persona that he's created in the last couple of years where he's just essentially a completely pretentious, self-obsessed arsehole is awful. It goes to show that even he doesn't feel his music can stand up on its own and he has to grab for negative attention and make a whore of himself to increase his album sales.

He is truly terrible, and the fact that he has brought a child into the world is scary. I feel for that kid, it doesn't stand a chance. And AS IF you would call your **** kid North if its surname is West.

Top end of the Bellend scale for me and doesn't deserve to be as influential or rich as he is. 

Edited by Ginko

Â