Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

There does need to be a change in an individuals social media's habits from when he/she is single to when in a relationship. Girl at work, her boyfriend is always commenting on other girls pictures saying how gorgeous they are and how fit they look. To me that is not acceptable when you are in a relationship, don't you agree? Its not as though its meant sincerely as in he's known them for ages, its just girls he barely knows

It is a modern source of contention in relationships and a not uncommon cause of domestic violence.

Rules need to be agreed upon.

Dump her, my advice will likely save you years of having to please an individual thst simply can't be pleased. Hopefully it won't take you as long as it took me to realise that being single is great. ;)

She asked if I posted pictures on here. I said yes so she checked that thread (Rogue's Gallery) presumably to check if I had posted any pictures of us together.

Her story seems to have changed from this afternoon. I thought she wanted to find out more about the Villa?

NAh she hasn't. The original 'story' was she came on VT looking for more info on villa, found rogues gallery based on my previous post and found those posts.

Not as snoopy as I thought but still a bit ehhh

I said, 'please don't come on VillaTalk again'

Edited by StefanAVFC

If I'm ever single again it will probably be permanent because I'm sure as hell never planning a wedding again.

How many shades of pale light blue can there be? ****.

• Like 1

it does seem that she was snooping a stefan but as long as you have sorted it out thats all that matters. me and my missus have broke up and im back at my mums, ive been down there since thursday and had to take the dog with me as she did not want it which suited me fine. wedding is cancelled so ive lost 700 quid in deposits but in same sense ive saved myself 4 grand. not sure if we will sort it this time as i truly believe we have both had enough and we just dont click anymore. my lad stayed with me last night which was good but the whole situation is not ideal but shit happens. im sure after a few months we will both be happier.

it does seem that she was snooping a stefan but as long as you have sorted it out thats all that matters. me and my missus have broke up and im back at my mums, ive been down there since thursday and had to take the dog with me as she did not want it which suited me fine. wedding is cancelled so ive lost 700 quid in deposits but in same sense ive saved myself 4 grand. not sure if we will sort it this time as i truly believe we have both had enough and we just dont click anymore. my lad stayed with me last night which was good but the whole situation is not ideal but shit happens. im sure after a few months we will both be happier.

That's crap news mate and I'm sorry to hear it.

I know it's bloody obvious but i'll say it anyway - the kids should be of the utmost concern to both of you now, and If you do split up permanently then you'll need to find a way to make it as painless as possible for them. 

All the best with it fella  :thumb:

• Like 1

Don't slam that door.....yeh ok..

Don't ask questions during the football....yeh ok..

Don't eat my chocolate....yeh ok..

Don't spy on me on VT....yeh ok..

Good luck with that.

To be fair, she's very quiet during the football and actively wants to be a Villa fan :D

Sorry to hear that Ruge mate :(

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

Â